What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

I am not a Mughal, I am a Punjabi Syed though and I did have hindus marry into my family as far back as my paternal great grandmother was from a convert family not an issue and I have mentioned this many times. :pop: As for if I look local idk define local.

Tell me what is your baraderi? :D Same as what you said when you were on shan id? :lol:

Now i understand your frustration, another fake syed who claim direct decendent from prophet. astagfirullah hell fire awaits pakistani syeds for being liars generatiom after generation. Tell me how 6 million of your kind ended in Pakistan? Its time to reclaim Mecca and Medina. @al-Hasani we are coming, prepare yourself.

I said what is my baradari some pages back. Another thing to ponder for shameless punjabi with foreign ancestry. Do you guys know parsis? How even after 1200 years they are different in looks despite mixing, and it also shows in dna? While punjabis fake syeds only needed 400-500 years to completly forget their roots, language, traits and most importantly dna which magically changed after few hundred years ;)

Lol

Let me tell you how we Syed recognize one another is by our shajra not by DNA because DNA was not around back then.
Cant this shajra be "edited" like many "noble" men during medieval times edited their ancestry!

No they are not considered Syeds but they carry Syed blood! I am talking about the blood rather than the carrying of the name...mind you it was Fatimah's blood that is passed from Prophet Muhammad that these people are so damn proud of!

We give them a different title Mirza or Amir meaning Prince, or Amira for girls. Sharifah is only for female Syedah from both Syed father and mother.

Most Syed families are well known in the areas they are from like from hundreds of years because we are usually the people who did the converting in the area. Like my family is Sailkoti and there are a lot of other Syeds in Sailkot so our Shajra will be identical to theirs if you go back far enough whereas if someone faked it we would just know since the names would be all screwed up and we wouldn't marry with them.
So even you marry only Syeds? :blink:

We give them a different title Mirza or Amir meaning Prince, or Amira for girls. Sharifah is only for female Syedah from both Syed father and mother.
Ahan....see still tagging the girl :p:

Well, you can take an Arab blood and compare it with one claiming to be Syed....if it has some similarities then there is chances one is a diluted syed...if it has 0% similarities then we know they are liars!

There are already many studies done on so called syeds, 100% samples were fake.

Now i understand your frustration, another fake syed who claim direct decendent from prophet. astagfirullah hell fire awaits pakistani syeds for being liars generatiom after generation. Tell me how 6 million of your kind ended in Pakistan? Its time to reclaim Mecca and Medina. @al-Hasani we are coming, prepare yourself.

I said what is my baradari some pages back. Another thing to ponder for shameless punjabi with foreign ancestry. Do you guys know parsis? How even after 1200 years they are different in looks despite mixing, and it also shows in dna? While punjabis fake syeds only needed 400-500 years to completly forget their roots, language, traits and most importantly dna which magically changed after few hundred years ;)

Lol

What are you talking about retard? My grandparents are fluent in Arabic and Farsi as well, yes I do not know Arabic but that is because I am over here lol and never bothered. Anyway I do not need to prove anything to you. :)

So even you marry only Syeds? :blink:

No lol I probably won't even marry Pakistani.

Whao drama queen! Before you go astagfirullah around...Be aware that spreading lies, and accusing people (some Syeds may be real ones so you saying your BS might fall in accusing) is a bigger crime then adjusting ancestry!

Lol
It is Punjabi's business what they want to fake or do or proclaim...why are you so hell bent about this?

anybody we missed on here?
any gujars? I'm starting to feel kinda lonely now lol

There are already many studies done on so called syeds, 100% samples were fake.
Did you do the studies? 100% my foot! I have read 2 of the studies....true there were many "fakes" but not 100% so plz stop BS in my field!

I know bibi but how can DNA test verify that you are syed? for this you need to match their DNA sample wth those of their ancestors which seem impossible :)

Tests can easily verify if one is syed or not. But it can't verify who is jatt or rajput, because punjabis are similar only punjabi dalit dna is different. Otherwise even so called kami logh were from these zamindar castes who chose other profession, genetically there is no difference between kami and zamindar.

Let me guess harappa dna shan? :D

Nope, harappadna just collect samples. There was other study done, google it. Syed dna study.

Last edited:
Most Syed families are well known in the areas they are from like from hundreds of years because we are usually the people who did the converting in the area. Like my family is Sailkoti and there are a lot of other Syeds in Sailkot so our Shajra will be identical to theirs if you go back far enough whereas if someone faked it we would just know since the names would be all screwed up and we wouldn't marry with them

Does being Syed make you an Arab racially ? Konse arab se app k ancestory milti ha ja k ?

Back
Top Bottom