What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Someone who says he or she is Mughal means they are either from Babur and his descendants or from the descendants of his army.

Mongol descendants are different and you can see it in their facial features as they only married amongst themselves whereas Mughals mixed with locals and hence look local today.

Hazaras are decendents of Mongols, and Mughals in return are decendents of Mongols. Read more about them. There was Hazara people interview on tv who proudly claimed to be decendents of Mughals.

Read Baburnama then come back and say Hazara are Mughals. :cheesy:

Ok we know paindoo souch! No need to parade it everywhere! Instead one should try to educate the paindoo!

You are syed? Sorry if i offended you, but truth must come out. Syeds are fake and so are so called Mughal punjabis.

Read Baburnama then come back and say Hazara are Mughals. :cheesy:

Mughals still looked like Hazara despite mixing, after all Hazara are also mixture of central asia and mongols. Mongloid traits are very dominant, they always show in face. Which people were in Babur army?

You are syed? Sorry if i offended you, but truth must come out. Syeds are fake and so are so called Mughal punjabis.

Mughals still looked like Hazara despite mixing, after all Hazara are also mixture of central asia and mongols. Mongloid traits are very dominant, they always show in face. Which people were in Babur army?

Ok shan you win. :rofl:

28zafar4.jpg

Mughals still looked like Hazara despite mixing, after all Hazara are also mixture of central asia and mongols.

Hazara are a mixed group , most probably of Kushan origin , who later mixed with Mongols .

Another thing to ponder for Punjabi Mughals. Read history of punjab and how they never hired a single punjabi in Mughal army, neither hindu or muslim. To say they left 1 million of their punjabi decendents is quite delusional. Anyway keep believing in being decendents of Mughals while reality is quite ugly :(

Shamefull stuff, claiming foreign ancestry to feel better. Its better to be kami then claim to be decendents of Mughal army, which only mean one thing unfortunatly....

You are full of shit, Indian like @LURKER are right you are a total kanjar shan. :rofl:

Besides I am not a Punjabi Mughal just cuz I have mughal flag in my avatar lol.

lol acha yea konsa DNA test ha
DNA profiling (also called DNA testing, DNA typing, or genetic fingerprinting) is a technique employed by forensic scientists to assist in the identification of individuals by their respective DNA profiles. DNA profiles are encrypted sets of letters that reflect a person's DNA makeup, which can also be used as the person's identifier. DNA profiling should not be confused with full genome sequencing. DNA profiling is used in, for example, parental testing and criminal investigation.

Yeah well confirm before you go fake fake, disrespectful twat. Also Hazara are not Mughals as in the people who ruled over India or were amongst Babur's armies, Hazara are descendants of Mongol hordes and were already around when Babur came along.

You are a certified idiot, ask a Hazara they won't even claim to be Mughal yet you think they are? :rolleyes:
Mongols are called mughals in persia so i wont be surprised if hazaras call themeselves descendents of mughals. But the mughals we know, the timurids ,were differents from these hazaras. Hazaras are persio-mongol while mughals were turko-mongols. The closest people to timurids are uzbeks who are also turko-mongols. Infact uzbeks made big portion of mughal nobility and soldiery. Uzbeks are ferocious, tough and ruthless unlike tamed hazaras and are sunnis like timurids.

Another thing to ponder for Punjabi Mughals. Read history of punjab and how they never hired a single punjabi in Mughal army, neither hindu or muslim. To say they left 1 million of their punjabi decendents is quite delusional. Anyway keep believing in being decendents of Mughals while reality is quite ugly :(
What is with you and other caste? Man leave em be! Allah wont question you about another's caste...so concentrate your power on something that might be questioned!

You are full of shit, Indian like @LURKER are right you are a total kanjar shan. :rofl:

Besides I am not a Punjabi Mughal just cuz I have mughal flag in my avatar lol.

Actually now i say Indians are right. You guys are pathetic, claiming foreign ancestry without any shame just to escape hindu past. Or maybe low caste past most likely. Especially Mongols who always destroyed Punjab many times, and later on their decendents.

For me anyone who claim syed and mughal ancestry while looking like local mean only one thing, low caste past and now changed name to feel better.

Mongols are called mughals in persia so i wont be surprised if hazaras call themeselves descendents of mughals. But the mughals we know, the timurids ,were differents from these hazaras. Hazaras are persio-mongol while mughals were turko-mongols. The closest people to timurids are uzbeks who are also turko-mongols. Infact uzbeks made big portion of mughal nobility and soldiery. Uzbeks are ferocious, tough and ruthless unlike tamed hazaras and are sunnis like timurids.

Yes I know this. Tell gulu dude lol.

Back
Top Bottom