What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

What is with you and other caste? Man leave em be! Allah wont question you about another's caste...so concentrate your power on something that might be questioned!

This is caste thread right? Anyway i don't care about castes, just use it to troll Indians. ;)

DNA profiling (also called DNA testing, DNA typing, or genetic fingerprinting) is a technique employed by forensic scientists to assist in the identification of individuals by their respective DNA profiles. DNA profiles are encrypted sets of letters that reflect a person's DNA makeup, which can also be used as the person's identifier. DNA profiling should not be confused with full genome sequencing. DNA profiling is used in, for example, parental testing and criminal investigation.
I know bibi but how can DNA test verify that you are syed? for this you need to match their DNA sample wth those of their ancestors which seem impossible :)

Actually now i say Indians are right. You guys are pathetic, claiming foreign ancestry without any shame just to escape hindu past. Or maybe low caste past most likely. Especially Mongols who always destroyed Punjab many times, and later on their decendents.

For me anyone who claim syed and mughal ancestry while looking like local mean only one thing, low caste past and now changed name to feel better.
Dude Syeds and Mughals intermarried...and sometimes some looks skips a generation or 2....doesnt always mean they are lying...put that up when you really discover they are lying as in their dead ancestor in the ground said it!

Actually now i say Indians are right. You guys are pathetic, claiming foreign ancestry without any shame just to escape hindu past. Or maybe low caste past most likely. Especially Mongols who always destroyed Punjab many times, and later on their decendents.

For me anyone who claim syed and mughal ancestry while looking like local mean only one thing, low caste past and now changed name to feel better.

I am not a Mughal, I am a Punjabi Syed though and I did have hindus marry into my family as far back as my paternal great grandmother was from a convert family not an issue and I have mentioned this many times. :pop: As for if I look local idk define local.

Tell me what is your baraderi? :D Same as what you said when you were on shan id? :lol:

I know bibi but how can DNA test verify that you are syed? for this you need the match their DNA sample wth those of their ancestors which seem impossible :)
Well, you can take an Arab blood and compare it with one claiming to be Syed....if it has some similarities then there is chances one is a diluted syed...if it has 0% similarities then we know they are liars!

Mongols are called mughals in persia so i wont be surprised if hazaras call themeselves descendents of mughals. But the mughals we know, the timurids ,were differents from these hazaras. Hazaras are persio-mongol while mughals were turko-mongols. The closest people to timurids are uzbeks who are also turko-mongols. Infact uzbeks made big portion of mughal nobility and soldiery. Uzbeks are ferocious, tough and ruthless unlike tamed hazaras and are sunnis like timurids.

Hazara claim to be decendents of Mongols and it shows in their dna, while punjabi Mughal is just low caste who now claim to be decendent of Mughal army. Which is quite pathetic if one think about it. And yes Mughal is persian translation of Mongol word.

Dude Syeds and Mughals intermarried...and sometimes some looks skips a generation or 2....doesnt always mean they are lying...put that up when you really discover they are lying as in their dead ancestor in the ground said it!

Men married locals but women have never married outside.

This is caste thread right? Anyway i don't care about castes, just use it to troll Indians. ;)
Yes but you are making a large issue about those who dont want their past to be known...that is between ALLAH and them nothing to do with you! Stop minding other's business!

I am not a Mughal, I am a Punjabi Syed though and I did have hindus marry into my family as far back as my paternal great grandmother was from a convert family not an issue and I have mentioned this many times. :pop: As for if I look local idk define local.

Tell me what is your baraderi? :D Same as what you said when you were on shan id? :lol:
Oh right I forgot you are a Syed! :D

Men married locals but women have never married outside.
You sure? I mean if the man married local and had a child bearing his name....she married a local then?

Well, you can take an Arab blood and compare it with one claiming to be Syed....if it has some similarities then there is chances one is a diluted syed...if it has 0% similarities then we know they are liars!

syed means having Arab ancestry? All arabs are syyad? Syed claim descendants of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) through his grandsons, Hasan ibn Ali(R.A) and Husain ibn Ali(R.A), sons of the prophet's daughter Fatima Zahra and his son-in-law Ali ibn Abi Talib(R.A)..

I know bibi but how can DNA test verify that you are syed? for this you need to match their DNA sample wth those of their ancestors which seem impossible :)

Let me tell you how we Syed recognize one another is by our shajra not by DNA because DNA was not around back then.

Hazara claim to be decendents of Mongols and it shows in their dna, while punjabi Mughal is just low caste who now claim to be decendent of Mughal army. Which is quite pathetic if one think about it. And yes Mughal is persian translation of Mongol word.
It is not pathetic if the Mugal blood gets diluted over many local marriages...Man what is wrong with you? Like I said it is their business...their ancestors have been passing that story down...so let it be! ALLAH wont ask you of it! Move along!

You sure? I mean if the man married local and had a child bearing his name....she married a local then?

No because if woman marries outside her children are not considered Syed. It is same for all Syed family everywhere.

syed means having Arab ancestry? All arabs are syyad? Syed claim descendants of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) through his grandsons, Hasan ibn Ali(R.A) and Husain ibn Ali(R.A), sons of the prophet's daughter Fatima Zahra and his son-in-law Ali ibn Abi Talib(R.A)..
Yes hence the pure Syeds....who 1st started claiming this ancestry were from Arab....

Not all Arabs are Syeds...but all Syeds have Arab blood!

No because if woman marries outside her children are not considered Syed. It is same for all Syed family everywhere.
There are few overly obsessed people who give the girl Sharifah or some other name to tag her ancestry...Or maybe it is just them claiming....or wanting to be associated with Syeds!

No they are not considered Syeds but they carry Syed blood! I am talking about the blood rather than the carrying of the name...mind you it was Fatimah's blood that is passed from Prophet Muhammad that these people are so damn proud of!

and what about validity of Shajra?

Most Syed families are well known in the areas they are from like from hundreds of years because we are usually the people who did the converting in the area. Like my family is Sailkoti and there are a lot of other Syeds in Sailkot so our Shajra will be identical to theirs if you go back far enough whereas if someone faked it we would just know since the names would be all screwed up and we wouldn't marry with them.

Back
Top Bottom