What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Not true my Mughal friend looks like any other Pakistani, I knew he was Mughal from his name though he had two surnames that I recognized Mirza and Begh.
I didnt know Mirza and Begh was Mughal...wait the family we know uses Mughal as last name...

Its not normal..when you look for rihsta you should look for character, traits, education and career of a person not what his ancestors did

Thats normal in rural punjab, the traits you are talking about are usually taken in to account in cities. Rural punjab caste still matters.

Thats normal in rural punjab, the traits you are talking about are usually taken in to account in cities. Rural punjab caste still matters.
Another thing which i dont know is how people verify caste? say if a guy make a fake claim of syed? how you are going to verify his claim?

I didnt know Mirza and Begh was Mughal...wait the family we know uses Mughal as last name...

Yeah the names are turkic in origin as is Mughal another surname they use. Obviously not all people use every surname lol

Dear God sometimes you are racist all the way curb it please brother!

Eh? Only Hazara people are true decendents of Mughals. There are millions of punjabis who claim fake ancestry just to escape hindu past, now tell me who is racist? The ones who claim royal lineage to feel superior or others?

Ok then Muhajir can be Mughal all right. But punjabi claiming to be mughal is hilarious.

Yeah well confirm before you go fake fake, disrespectful twat. Also Hazara are not Mughals as in the people who ruled over India or were amongst Babur's armies, Hazara are descendants of Mongol hordes and were already around when Babur came along.

Eh? Only Hazara people are true decendents of Mughals. There are millions of punjabis who claim fake ancestry just to escape hindu past, now tell me who is racist? The ones who claim royal lineage to feel superior or others?

You are a certified idiot, ask a Hazara they won't even claim to be Mughal yet you think they are? :rolleyes:

We are talking about Biradari or not, make up your mind. :lol:

He was a Karachiite BTW if it makes you feel better.
:rofl: how is that to make me feel better? I mean ...I just know people who move about a little and have very little to do with their biradari...

Another thing which i dont know is how people verify caste? say if a guy make a fake claim of syed? how you are going to verify his claim?

Syeds marry in their own and so does others in rural. You can invent caste in cities but not rural areas.

Well it is not for "others" to point it out without prove! Plus if one lies...that is between ALLAH and him ...you need not butt in!

Lastly, jub ALLAH allowed the covering of the aib then you have no right to try to open it up!

Interestingly Taliban is also a rebellion against traditional pashtun hierchy, stratification....it is said that most of the taliban in swat were from karigar class (kami in punjabi) which was kept under-priviliged by yousafzai khans....in both afghanistan and pakistan, taliban rejected the traditional set up, in extreme cases they even killed malaks deeming them as products of british rule..their violent and extreme approach aside, they tried to bring equality that islam teach us.

I completely agree.

You know when i was in school i always made friends with people who were 'guilty by association' - Kamis or Muhajirs (from India and Afghanistan) - when i look back, i feel that the discrimination against the 'presumed kami classes and migrants' is one of the most abhorrent aspects of our culture.

Syeds marry in their own and so does others in rural. You can invent caste in cities but not rural areas.

Most Syeds are fake.

Ok we know paindoo souch! No need to parade it everywhere! Instead one should try to educate the paindoo!

Yeah well confirm before you go fake fake, disrespectful twat. Also Hazara are not Mughals as in the people who ruled over India or were amongst Babur's armies, Hazara are descendants of Mongol hordes and were already around when Babur came along.

You are a certified idiot, ask a Hazara they won't even claim to be Mughal yet you think they are? :rolleyes:

Hazaras are decendents of Mongols, and Mughals in return are decendents of Mongols. Read more about them. There was Hazara people interview on tv who proudly claimed to be decendents of Mughals.

Back
Top Bottom