What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Mughal bhi Insaan hotay hain...1st time in NYC? Which part of Pakistan were you in? We have a 1-2 family friends who are Mughal...1 is confirmed coz the children use that as sir name!

In NYC most Pakistanis are Punjabi or Pashtun so yeah I had never met a Mughal Pakistani before lol.

Mughal bhi Insaan hotay hain...1st time in NYC? Which part of Pakistan were you in? We have a 1-2 family friends who are Mughal...1 is confirmed coz the children use that as sir name!

Hazara people are decendents of Mughals. Mughals have mongloid blood and it shows in their eyes.

In NYC most Pakistanis are Punjabi or Pashtun so yeah I had never met a Mughal Pakistani before lol.
So Punjabi cant be Mughal? :unsure:

We know a Moghul family who speaks Punjabi but are from Karachi :unsure:

Hazara people are decendents of Mughals. Mughals have mongloid blood and it shows in their eyes.

Not true my Mughal friend looks like any other Pakistani, I knew he was Mughal from his name though he had two surnames that I recognized Mirza and Begh.

The beautiful thing in Punjab and my village is the so-called mirasi and kami are now educated and look us Jatt in the eye and compete, there is no oppression of these people in most of Punjab except some southern areas.

There is no low or high cast for me, nor do i believe in this bogus cryptoracist classification which further divides our society. I wish that my kids grow up in a Pakistan clean of all cryptoracist dogmas.
Interestingly Taliban is also a rebellion against traditional pashtun hierchy, stratification....it is said that most of the taliban in swat were from karigar class (kami in punjabi) which was kept under-priviliged by yousafzai khans....in both afghanistan and pakistan, taliban rejected the traditional set up, in extreme cases they even killed malaks deeming them as products of british rule..their violent and extreme approach aside, they tried to bring equality that islam teach us.

So Punjabi cant be Mughal? :unsure:

We know a Moghul family who speaks Punjabi but are from Karachi :unsure:

We are talking about Biradari or not, make up your mind. :lol:

He was a Karachiite BTW if it makes you feel better.

Not true my Mughal friend looks like any other Pakistani, I knew he was Mughal from his name though he had two surnames that I recognized Mirza and Begh.

Because he is fake one, nothing shocking about it. Quite normal thing for Pakistani punjabis, there are 1 million punjabis who claim Mughal ancestry.

Back
Top Bottom