What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

What pissed me off is that some educated one still believe in this carp of kami log ..Nothing wrong to recognize your roots/origin even if its not islamic but its not good when it bring so much pride in you that you start thinking others as if they are less human or low life people with no respect
i agree with you
i take everything back I'm just a simple gujjar

Yeah in punjabi it means pig lol.
yeah but he was talking about the other thing it means
like somebody with a good voice lol
like he got a changi sur when he sings

I have a tribal background, if you must know.
images

Yeah in punjabi it means pig lol.
Whats your baradari?

there are 4 varnas.. am pretty sure you know that.. :sick:
third one is vaisyas - business class .. bania is one such caste that belongs to this one..
most farmers are landowners... which could be any of the castes but mostly not shudras as most shudra castes are into services that were considered menial.

ok in that case jats were not shudras but above every other hindu caste, proud to be jatt :)

Dhobi, mirasi, qassab are caste or profession?

When some Hindus converted to Islam they dropped their caste and people started to refer to them by their professions. That is why today somebody could be a doctor but they will still call him or her mirasi because long time ago their ancestor was a mirasi lol.

Most Christians use to be sweepers and to this day in Punjabi we call a Christian churra lol. At least all the Punjabis I know.

ok in that case jats were not shudras but above every other hindu caste, proud to be jatt :)
lolz... I dont know .. was just guessing.. what is there to be proud of..
all i know is jatts are horrible dancers and dont like iffs and butts

Back
Top Bottom