What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

farmers cannot be shudras.. most shudras were into service and did not own land

Really? Then what are farmers then? 1st brahmin, 2nd kashtriya and 3rd shudras? I also read somewhere jats were outside caste system for not following it.

ain? Who told you such bedtime stories? :unsure: You seem to have a lot up your sleeve!

It is not a bed time story madam , its a Mullah belief :azn: esp. Shia who reject that Adam`s sons married their sisters

It is not a bed time story madam , its a Mullah belief :azn: esp. Shia who reject that Adam`s sons married their sisters
Ok whatever....keep it out of this thread :enjoy:

Yes in Punjab people with land were considered upper caste and people who did someother work kami logh.
That actually became more prominent and upheld during British rule no idea why people remain in that era and refuse to progress!

i though they were born in pairs like twins
and one twin boy would marry girl from the other pair

yara this is a christian story . And interestingly there are no details about it in Genesis . Midrash is the primary source of such fairy tales

yara this is a christian story . And interestingly there is no details about it in Genesis . Midrash is the primary source of such fairy tales
and 1 marrying a jin and 1 marrying a hoor is more palatable? Please keep it off this thread...

Yes in Punjab people with land were considered upper caste and people who did someother work kami logh.
What pissed me off is that some educated one still believe in this carp of kami log ..Nothing wrong to recognize your roots/origin even if its not islamic but its not good when it bring so much pride in you that you start thinking others as if they are less human or low life people with no respect

Really? Then what are farmers then? 1st brahmin, 2nd kashtriya and 3rd shudras? I also read somewhere jats were outside caste system for not following it.
there are 4 varnas.. am pretty sure you know that.. :sick:
third one is vaisyas - business class .. bania is one such caste that belongs to this one..
most farmers are landowners... which could be any of the castes but mostly not shudras as most shudra castes are into services that were considered menial.

Back
Top Bottom