What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Jatt is low since when? :unsure:

I dont think Pakistan has that stuff...low and high crap! Braderi just points at your ancestors nothing to do with being low or high!
my granny told it all comes from the work people do
like mochis are cobblers ect. so on

ok..good to know!
my great great great great and a few thousand greats away grandpa was Adam A.S. father of mankind..beat that! :angel:
Girl, you asked me a question and i answered that even though i usually dont answer that.....now you are making fun of me, mocking me?

Jatt is low since when? :unsure:

I dont think Pakistan has that stuff...low and high crap! Braderi just points at your ancestors nothing to do with being low or high!

Jats were farmers for long time, also they never got along well with brahmins. So jats were considered shudras and rajputs kashstriya while cunning brahmins were on top. Ofcourse today jats dominate central punjab which mean heart of Pakistan. Jats are richest and with more land, so not really low caste as far as status goes.

But according to brahmin system jats are maybe low caste.

Ok. Adam had two sons . One was married to a "Hoor" and the other one to a "Jin(`ni)" , Jin ki aulad ho k hoor ki ?? :azn:
ain? Who told you such bedtime stories? :unsure: You seem to have a lot up your sleeve!

I think english /western are more civilized in this sense that they give respect to every profession

Jats were farmers for long time, also they never got along well with brahmins. So jats were considered shudras and rajputs kashstriya while cunning brahmins were on top.
In India or whichever century! Not in Pakistan and no one should promote such things!! :)

Girl, you asked me a question and i answered that even though i usually dont answer that.....now you are making fun of me, mocking me?
Not at all...Just saying what the Quran said we are all from 1 parental pair!

Jats were farmers for long time, also they never got along well with brahmins. So jats were considered shudras and rajputs kashstriya while cunning brahmins were on top.
farmers cannot be shudras.. most shudras were into service and did not own land

my granny told it all comes from the work people do
like mochis are cobblers ect. so on
Yea my dad told me something similar but no one calls another by that...nor associates nor looks down based on where one was born!

Jats do not have a common ancestry . "Jat" is a elastic label and not a tribe

There is no low or high cast for me, nor do i believe in this bogus cryptoracist classification which further divides our society. I wish that my kids grow up in a Pakistan clean of all cryptoracist dogmas.
amen to that.
now what was your baraderi?

Back
Top Bottom