What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

well a sheikh once owed me money and wouldn't pay it back so we had to go to his house to get by force lol
@Aeronaut told you not to take loans :rofl:

When some Hindus converted to Islam they dropped their caste and people started to refer to them by their professions. That is why today somebody could be a doctor but they will still call him or her mirasi because long time ago their ancestor was a mirasi lol.

Most Christians use to be sweepers and to this day in Punjabi we call a Christian churra lol. At least all the Punjabis I know.
and your baradari iss....... drum roll....

When some Hindus converted to Islam they dropped their caste and people started to refer to them by their professions. That is why today somebody could be a doctor but they will still call him or her mirasi because long time ago their ancestor was a mirasi lol.

• Mirasis were accountants - they also kept the ancestral records of tribes and clans and chieftains. Mirasi is derived from the word 'Miras' which means ''Family assets''. A Mirasi was an individual who kept written records of it and facilitated/solicited a smooth transition of the family wealth. As their job was slowly taken over by the state they were forced to adopt other professions.

• Qasab is the only Muslim profession as one had to be a Muslim to be a Qasab for halal meat, as most Hindus/Bhuddhists were vegetarians. Again its a profession, not a caste.

lolz... I dont know .. was just guessing.. what is there to be proud of..
all i know is jatts are horrible dancers and dont like iffs and butts

You are chura who was beaten by jatt like @jatt+gutts, thats the only explanation i have. Jatts are super tribe in east and west punjab, nothing come close to our influence. ;)

Most Christians use to be sweepers and to this day in Punjabi we call a Christian churra lol. At least all the Punjabis I know.

Yea but one of my pashtuns friend told me that all those mirasi and low caste people have children with good profession of doctor; engeenier and army officers but those belong to high caste has nothing with them except this pride thst their x; y; z ancestors was this and that lol they have illetrate childrens but will still never accept the rishta of doctor or army officer just because his ancestor was dhobi or mochi ..stupid to say the least

• Mirasis were accountants - they also kept the ancestral records of tribes and clans and chieftains. Mirasi is derived from the word 'Miras' which means ''Family assets''. A Mirasi was an individual who kept written records of it and facilitated/solicited a smooth transition of the family wealth. As their job was slowly taken over by the state they were forced
    to adopt other professions.

• Qasab is the only Muslim profession as one had to be a Muslim to be a Qasab for halal meat, as most Hindus/Bhuddhists were vegetarians. Again its a profession, not a caste.

As far as I know we still call people who are descendants of such people Mirasi doesn't matter what they use to do or what they do now. You see it more when people are looking for rishte lol.

• Mirasis were accountants - they also kept the ancestral records of tribes and clans and chieftains. Mirasi is derived from the word 'Miras' which means ''Family assets''. A Mirasi was an individual who kept written records of it and facilitated/solicited a smooth transition of the family wealth. As their job was slowly taken over by the state they were forced to adopt other professions.

Then what is a Munchi?

Yea but one of my pashtuns friend told me that all those mirasi and low caste people have children with good profession of doctor; engeenier and army officers but those belong to high caste has nothing with them except this pride thst their x; y; z ancestors was this and that lol they have illetrate childrens but will still never accept the rishta of doctor or army officer just because his ancestor was dhobi or mochi ..stupid to say the least

Yes that is true but I have noticed things are changing now.

As far as I know we still call people who are descendants of such people Mirasi doesn't matter what they use to do or what they do now. You see it more when people are looking for rishte lol.
So .....thats the issue :woot:

This is normal, when it comes to marriage every bet is off.

I met a Mughal first time here in NYC in one of my classes. :smokin:
Mughal bhi Insaan hotay hain...1st time in NYC? Which part of Pakistan were you in? We have a 1-2 family friends who are Mughal...1 is confirmed coz the children use that as sir name!

Back
Top Bottom