What's new

whats your 'fav drink'

Aerated beverages: Thumbs up & Appy fizz
Non-alcoholic beverages: Chocolate Mocha (esp of The Coffee bean & tea Leaf)
Cocktails: Long Island Ice tea & Chak de Phatte
Beer (anytime): Haywards 5000 & Fosters
Hard liquer: Any single malt Whiskey/scotch; rum in winters

Who can tell me clearly what is the difference in taste between single malt and blended melt scotch? I can not distinguish it.

What does a beer, liquor and cigarette tastes like? I have never had any of them :what:

Bitterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Bitterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Bitterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but tasty somehow.

yap~!!!!
i drink it daily after my jym workout .
As they say- "boost is the secret of my energy."
;) ;) he.he.

white russian

white_russian_cocktail-19152.jpg

Caramel Nut Milkshake (Steak n Shake)
Mango Milkshake
Red Bull
Strawberry Milkshake (McDonalds)
Lassi

In order

What does a beer, liquor and cigarette tastes like? I have never had any of them :what:

iam ashamed to tell you these beaucse i tried them all:chilli:

beer taste like cough syrup but a little mild which taste alright.

liquor is you do not like the smell if rubbing alcohol then you will definately hate liquor beaucse you are baiscally drinking 40% alchohol.

ciggert are a horribl taste it will make you be like awwwww ewww beacuse it baically tar *** poison and bleaching cream :D

1. Highly addicted to: Tim Horton Coffee
2. Somewhat addicted to: Punjabi style Tea (doodh patti)
3. Once in a Blue Moon: Johnnie Walker Black Label :partay:

Tuborg Strong

Heineken

VAT 69

Johnnie Walker Black Label

Cold Coffee

Nimbu Paani (Shikanji)

Hi,

All drinks taste different---all beers don't taste the same----just like sodas---you may like coke but not pepsi----.

The same with beer or other licquors---if you don't like Budweiser---try Miller----same way----you may like taj mahal and not the kingfisher----.

What do they taste like---just like someone who has never had a soda in their lives---or Lassi.

Some people can't bear the smell of licquor---I got sick on Tequilla some 25 years ago---I still can't touch that thing. I found the porceline god that onme night ( some of you know what I am talking about ). I would throw up---I still can't drink any hard licquor after all these years---I can drink vodka as a screw driver or a kamikazi shooter or rum with coke---but my system does not accept any other form ogf licquor.

So---whatever you drink----enjoy the drink----don't just drink to get drunk. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom