What's new

What's your emotional IQ?

100 110 *makes super snobbish face

All u low emo iq plebians hunhhhhhh see i am so much better than u.
snob.gif

@haviZsultan @fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @Sage @JonAsad
Share with ussssssssssssssssss share with ussssssssssss whats ur eiq. Chop chop everyone!

Nice sir to you tooooooo

----------

But u ppl are supposed to praise me for such a good emotional iq.its like a major achievement.

150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting

150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting
80-90
Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90.You are remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life
---------------------
In short they called me a lazy nerd
@Shamain @WAJsal @Abu Namr

Was that partner about ?

Life partner or business partner ?

LOL..

All the 150 + guys which one you chose ?

130-140

Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.

100-110
Your emotional intelligence score is between 100 and 110. You have an impressive balance of an analytical and emotional mind.

Mine

150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.

:enjoy:

150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.

Back
Top Bottom