TheSolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:
D8AE6703-5E36-4992-AFF6-D77401309E33.jpeg

Imran Khan once said "yeh log ziada parhe likhe bhi nai hain"

😂🤣😂

what disappoints me the most is not even the misinformation attempt, but how low quality of an attempt it was. It's like a child thought this up and executed.

this country is doomed I'm feeling pessimistic.

Literally 2-3 years back, Pakistanis used to post YouTube videos of ranking of national intelligence departments. How tables turn. :lol:
Thankfully I've never believed that bullshit

Anything government related in Pakistan is filled with low IQ duffers mostly. That one rare competent guy can't make a difference because he has no power for reforms.

It's a stinking corrupt system that is comfortable at being subpar and operates on low iq yes-men

Last edited:
Come on Colonel sahab, this is getting embarassing now.

If I was the Sector commander or Director of whichever moron did this I would fire him there and then.

This is what someone on Twitter did, see how easy it is?

1691777404571.png

They got the local babbu to go onto Microsoft Paint and make the most obviously falsified and fake screenshot and script in the world.

Average IQ cannot be anything over 80, this is embarrassing

they are being humiliated by western journalists too, no one is buying their childish attempts at spreading misinformation

@Mirzali Khan @ziaulislam @_NOBODY_ @mangochutney @Samurai_assassin @ARMalik @Fasbre2 @HRK

This is so embarrassing on so many levels. How do these people not die of shame?

Constantly lying as if what you are saying is going to become true.

Pakistani journalists are subhuman. What a complete joke they have made out of themselves and Pakistan.

These lies were easily disproved.

This is so embarrassing on so many levels. How do these people not die of shame?

Constantly lying as if what you are saying is going to become true.

Pakistani journalists are subhuman. What a complete joke they have made out of themselves and Pakistan.

These lies were easily disproved.

Number 1 Googled generators for fake screenshots.

Everyone must understand the level of retards we are dealing with. In no other country would such people be allowed anywhere near such high position posts.

20230812_092355.jpg

The very concept of using WhatsApp messages to discredit the journalists was dumb asf to begin with.

Last edited:
Literally 2-3 years back, Pakistanis used to post YouTube videos of ranking of national intelligence departments. How tables turn. :lol:

In the last one year alone have seen more trolling against Pakistan Army and ISI from Pakistanis themselves than i had seen from Indians all these years combined.

They were good but since 2002 their quality doped heavily as these babos studied from west and hony traded by west and India . So those who joined in last 20 years they are mostly fucked up. But elders from tribes they have strong intelligence systems which is very well deep routed in India.

Number 1 Googled generators for fake screenshots.

Everyone must understand the level of retards we are dealing with. In no other country would such people be allowed anywhere near such high position posts.

View attachment 945417

The very concept of using WhatsApp messages to discredit the journalists was dumb asf to begin with.
They are fucked and don't realise they facing very educated generation. They don't care anything but Pakistan

They got the local babbu to go onto Microsoft Paint and make the most obviously falsified and fake screenshot and script in the world.

Average IQ cannot be anything over 80, this is embarrassing

they are being humiliated by western journalists too, no one is buying their childish attempts at spreading misinformation

@Mirzali Khan @ziaulislam @_NOBODY_ @mangochutney @Samurai_assassin @ARMalik @Fasbre2 @HRK

Asif Munir has done the unthinkable and guess what it is IRREVERSIBLE NOW!

NO PAKISTANI will ever be proud of the military EVER AGAIN. Especially the ISI.

Congrats Asif Munir the TRAITOR, you've just turned one of the most zealot patriots against the military leadership.

You will NEVER be able gain respect in Pakistan, EVER AGAIN!!!!

Asif Munir has done the unthinkable and guess what it is IRREVERSIBLE NOW!

NO PAKISTANI will ever be proud of the military EVER AGAIN. Especially the ISI.

Congrats Asif Munir the TRAITOR, you've just turned one of the most zealot patriots against the military leadership.

You will NEVER be able gain respect in Pakistan, EVER AGAIN!!!!
The problem is not just Asim Munir - it's the whole system.

It rewards and promotes egotistical incompetent idiots. It doesn't reward honest people with motivation to see growth or with actual capabilities.

The fat bellied haramkhor duffers is what the system is made to support.

Thankfully I've never believed that bullshit

Anything government related in Pakistan is filled with low IQ duffers mostly. That one rare competent guy can't make a difference because he has no power for reforms.

It's a stinking corrupt system that is comfortable at being subpar and operates on low iq yes-men

Oh the lenders have made bigger blunders ...
There is a reason i call them FA pass wannabe angrez.

The problem is not just Asim Munir - it's the whole system.

It rewards and promotes egotistical incompetent idiots. It doesn't reward honest people with motivation to see growth or with actual capabilities.

The fat bellied haramkhor duffers is what the system is made to support.

No
The system rewards sycophants ... cok suckers ... this is all it is.
Yes Sir
You are right sir
let me hold your balls sir
let me arrange transport sir
let me client the toilets sir
let me arrange gardener sir

This is what staff college is producing .... yes sir idiots.

Back
Top Bottom