What's new

What's your emotional IQ?

@TimeTraveller You sure about this thing? I swear my mouth has never really dropped open for an online quiz but it did for this one :unsure:

I was a little shocked:

150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.

@TimeTraveller You sure about this thing? I swear my mouth has never really dropped open for an online quiz but it did for this one :unsure:

I was a little shocked:

150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.
This Quiz is just for Fun Sir........:-)

What about the face book? People of my age group rarely use these social sites. I do not.

The 10 questions asked in no way could predict one's EQ. At any rate, it was fun.

This Quiz is just for Fun Sir........:-)
What about the face book? People of my age group rarely use these social sites. I do not.

The 10 questions asked in no way could predict one's EQ. At any rate, it was fun.
Yea I didnt get the fb part.....

But fun esp for me when you get a Nice result :p:

150+

don't get it what's this even suppose to mean,another fraud i suppose,happens.

150+

don't get it what's this even suppose to mean,another fraud i suppose,happens.
Nice Sir.....:-)

150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting. lel.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm just a kid,plus i followed my instincts.It's suppose to be a fraud,isn't it?what's this suppose to mean 150+?
Sorry Mate.....:-)...It is good to follow your instincts and i think it should be right.....:-)

150+

:smokin:
Nice Sir.......:-)
150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting. lel.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Nice Sir.......:-)
Nice Sir........:-)

Back
Top Bottom