What's new

What's your emotional IQ?

130-140
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.

80-90

Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90. You're remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life.

130-140
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.

And see what happened to me on that whatever thread. :(

dnt call me sir mate, i am jst 21.. :disagree:
Ok.........:-)
0-10
You're an a$$!

:undecided: :o:
Very Funny Sir........:haha:......
130-140
Nice Sir..........:-)
130-140

And see what happened to me on that whatever thread. :(
Nice Sir and don't be upset.......:-)

@TimeTraveller

I like it by the way how you reply to each and every post on your thread. Really appreciate that :tup:, True nice host ya phir jaisy larki waly larky walo k nakhray uthaty hain :D

:lol: i agree timetravel kuch zyada hi issat deta hai sabko. Yeh zindagi main kabhi ban nahi hoga

130-140

130-140

@TimeTraveller

I like it by the way how you reply to each and every post on your thread. Really appreciate that :tup:, True nice host ya phir jaisy larki waly larky walo k nakhray uthaty hain :D
Thankyou very much Sir..........:-)..........:ashamed:.......Actually i want my country to become a civilized nation and hence i am contributing only a very small fraction for that.........:-).......I am having an American, Spanish friend whom with i chat every day(approximately) and they all reply with so much patience and politely and hence i feel that my country should also be like them...Actually they all are very caring people and hence i want my fellow country members to be like them and hence i give respect to others....For using "Sir" and "Mam" it has become an very important part of my life because i had used this word so many times that i can't speak anything other than this........:-)

:lol: i agree timetravel kuch zyada hi issat deta hai sabko. Yeh zindagi main kabhi ban nahi hoga
" We should see the bright side of a thing and we should Love people for their bright side and not for their dark side and you have to believe me that everything has a bright side "....This line is amazing and i read it somewhere and it imparts a very great meaning.....BTW you are very funny sir.......:-)

130-140
Nice Sir.........:-)
130-140
Nice Mam.......:-)

Nice Sir.......:-)

Back
Top Bottom