• Bulgaria

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Croatia

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Albania

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their economic crisis has more or less become stable. Their recovery is slow but they will recover. However their new defense acquisition will definitely suffer.
So will they be buying ex-FAF 150 Mirage-2000s as they are really good against Turkish F-16s? I am sure it will complement the fleet as well.

What is humanity with lackness of toilets, illiteracy, low HDI, $5,400 GDP PPP. What is a country without humanity. All these aside. There's no need to escalate things
Well it's amusing to see that there are some people here who are always trying to mock a country having the third largest economy in terms of PPP,one of the pioneers in the field of I.T. and software sector when their own country didn't make any significant achievement in the last century:lol:!!But then again this forum is full of stupid and ignorant people who have got no idea about the outside world thanks to their ignorance:coffee:.

So cool..This is Turkey without NATO. British India is involved as well.

Turkish War of Independence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India: 74.4% Turkey: 98.78%

List of countries by literacy rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Percentage of population living under $2 a day:

India: 60.6% Turkey: 2.6%

List of countries by percentage of population living in poverty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mate i don't want to offend you but the reality is that India is one of the major powers in international politics having the third largest economy in terms of PPP and 10th in terms of nominal GDP,something which your country can only dream about:coffee:.

No data available.

India: 1st Place Turkey: Nowhere even at top 25.

Lack of toilets puts India's health and rural women's safety at risk | Global development | The Guardian

World Toilet Day: Top 10 nations lacking toilets - India: 638 million - CSMonitor.com

626 million Indians lack access to closed toilets - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

India: 0.586 ranked 135 grouped as "Medium-HD" Turkey: 0.759 ranked 69 grouped as "High-HD"

India: $2,048 billion ranked 10th Turkey: $813 billion ranked 18th

GDP Per Capita:

India: $1,625 Turkey: $10,518

• Turkey - Gross domestic product (GDP) per capita 2014 | Statistic

• India - Gross domestic product (GDP) per capita 2014 | Statistic

GDP PPP:

India: $7,277 billion (Ranked 3rd) Turkey: $1,512 billion (Ranked 17th)

GDP PPP Per Capita:

India: $5,412 (Ranked 126th) Turkey: $19,020 (Ranked 62nd)

GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) | Data | Table

What charity :rofl:

Provide a source.

If there is total war between the Balkan countries and there would be no NATO intervention in this war, then it's likely that Serbs would be able to beat and take over the Croations, Slovenes, Bosnians, Montenegrins, Albanians. But it's hard to say if Serbs would be able to beat the Romanians or Greeks

Well it's amusing to see that there are some people here who are always trying to mock a country having the third largest economy in terms of PPP,one of the pioneers in the field of I.T. and software sector when their own country didn't make any significant achievement in the last century:lol:!!But then again this forum is full of stupid and ignorant people who have got no idea about the outside world thanks to their ignorance:coffee:.

Why are you blaming him? He is a turk who has no love for India.

If you want to blame then blame the slave mentality Indians in the Indian group who still see the turks as their masters.

How did you decide Greek pilots are better than Turks or how is Greek Airforce is better than TUAF? Please elaborate with sources and documents, numbers etc..Not from your a$$ this time..Thank you

If you want a proper discussion then learn some basic manners instead of talking from your @$$. Now go and rewrite a proper english sentence first.

Why are you blaming him? He is a turk who has no love for India.

If you want to blame then blame the slave mentality Indians in the Indian group who still see the turks as their masters.

If you want a proper discussion then learn some basic manners instead of talking from your @$$. Now go and rewrite a proper english sentence first.
Leave them be,i know their kind.It's because of these "Jaichands" why the central asian barbarians were able to invade and defeat our ancestors successfully in the first place.There will always be some of their kind in our country who will try to lick the feat of the barbarians at the slightest pretext but fortunately i am not one of them and i consider my country to be far more superior both in technological as well as military prowess compared to those "Barbarians":cheers:.

So will they be buying ex-FAF 150 Mirage-2000s as they are really good against Turkish F-16s? I am sure it will complement the fleet as well.

Greece won't be buying anything in the near future.

Leave them be,i know their kind.It's because of these "Jaichands" why the central asian barbarians were able to invade and defeat our ancestors successfully in the first place.There will always be some of their kind in our country who will try to lick the feat of the barbarians at the slightest pretext but fortunately i am not one of them and i consider my country to be far more superior both in technological as well as military prowess compared to those "Barbarians":cheers:.

You are right my friend. There are some Jaichands in the Indian group who believe licking the feet of foreign masters is the aim of their life. The best way is to ignore these losers.

"Damn i have no answer for that, let me play the grammer nazi game to evade the question :police:" You should at least confess that you were talking out of your a$$... Now go and correct my sentence lol what a tool

The list does not have turkey.
9b3.jpg

Ghurids were certainly NOT pashtuns. They had nothing to do with pashtuns. Read history yaar. Muhammed Ghori created the Turkish Sultanate in Delhi. The Qutub Minar was not created by pashtuns but by the turks. Raziya Sultan was not pashtun.

Who said aibak was Indian? The Mughal army had many Rajput commanders in their ranks that does not mean Babur or Akbar was a Rajput.

Babur was born in Uzbekistan, but he called himself a mongol from where the word Mughal came.
Ghaurids were not turks either, probably some east iranian stock sharing similarities with tajiks and pashtuns. A turk like Mahmud ghaznavi needed translators to have talks with tribal leaders of Ghor. Contemporary historians such as Istakhri and Ibn Haukal say that ghorids were not farsi speaking either.

Turks of slave dynasty, were slaves and soldiers of Ghurids. Aside from turks, army of ghurids consisted of khiljis/ghiljays and Afghans/Pashtuns. Turks were valued as fine soldiers and slaves , famous for loyalty while Afghans and Khiljis were mostly recruited as irregular soldiers and mercenaries.

Last edited:
Total population of albania is 3 million and there are militaries in the world whose active and reserve force number more than albania's population. A country of 3 million can NEVER be taken seriously. Israel is small but they are an exception.

Wikipedia states that albania has a military of 15,000 active and 5,000 reserve. It is not even a division.

Do they have tanks, artillery, helicopters, anti-tank weapons in their army? ISIS is better armed than the albanians. Instead of attacking the Kurds if isis had attacked albania they would have won by now.

Albania does not even have an airforce but two dozen helicopters for transport, not even attack helicopters. The albanian navy is a few dozen dinghies and fishing boats they are trying to pass off as navy.

Balkans are not strong military powers but albania is way too pathetic.

the parts i bolts, i laughed it hard, very hard because we had a neighbor country who population is small but their military forces is quite frightening considering their sizes.

CMIIW, Singapore listed permanent residents is counts for only about 3 million people too, though the differences is like heaven and earth between Singapore and Albanian military. Singapore managed to have more than 100.000 strong army militia, backed with more than 180 modern MBT such as Leopard 2SG and more than 200 AMX 13 Light Tanks, 1200 IFV, 2000 APC and more than 200 artillery pieces. And not to mention they have a capable helicopter fleets too, backed by a considerable number of Chinook, Blackhawk and more than 30 units of AH-64 Apache. Their Air Force is quite frightening too, they have about 150 Fighter planes, in which they have more than 60 AESA equipped Block 52 F-16, and 42 F-15 SG in which has comparable specs with Slammer version of South Korean the rest is modernized F-5 and A-4 Skyhawk. Their Navy is quite large too, with more than 6 AAW frigates, 12 corvette, 4 LPD, and about 6 submarine.

best balkan army of course greece
greece air force
F-16C/D Block 50 and 52+(total)=121
F-16C/D Block 30=31
Mirage 2000-5=42
F-4E Peace Icarus II=34

greece land forces
Leopard 2A6=170
Leopard 2A4=183
Leopard 1A5=500
M113A1/A2=2000+
M1097A2/M1114GR(Humvee)=690
Panhard VBL=250
AH-64A=18 -AH-64D(Longbow)=10
PzH 2000(self-propelled howitzer)=25

greece naval forces
meko 200hn (Hydra class) Frigate=4
elli class Frigate=9
type 209 submarine=8

It has to be Greece, others don't even come close.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom