What's new

Whats PAF thinking ?

so in short you thing running a nation and its economy and matters of money and arangeing finance are like a game of cricket and which is based on luck (well mostly...as they say cricket by chance & hockey by dance)... great no wonder pakistan is in a state where it is with a confused youth like what it has .. khair good for you ... sannu ki :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Practice what you preach....:)

‘Not enough fighter jets is akin to playing cricket with just 7 players’: Air Chief Marshal B S Dhanoa flags concern.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...with-just-7-players-indian-air-force-4710860/

What happened to negotiations on and almost done deal on SU-35? If India gets the F16 production line to India then Pakistan can maybe reignite SU-35 deal I believe or else you will have to be content with Chinese maal

‘Not enough fighter jets is akin to playing cricket with just 7 players’: Air Chief Marshal B S Dhanoa flags concern.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...with-just-7-players-indian-air-force-4710860/
well sirji this is an age of OMNI & multi role fighter jets and what 42 or 35 full squads each type for diffrent role air force is asking for is a gone case and a gone era but still we are sure and steadly building it but you should be worried of what we already have and already on order most of all the comming very very hard times for your ecomony due to acute deapt crisis facing pakistani economy you do not have to worry about indian armed forces trust me cause if USA pulls the rug under your economies feet nothings gonna support it not europe nor GCC nations then what will pakistanies do ... sorry for being off topic but please think about it as kids here already bringing many off topic things ;) :sarcastic:

Last edited:
well sirji this is an age of OMNI & multi role fighter jets and what 42 or 35 full squads each type for diffrent role air force is asking for is a gone case and a gone era but still we are sure and steadly building it but you should be worried of what we already have and already on order most of all the comming very very hard times for your ecomony due to acute deapth crisis facing pakistani economy you do noy have to worry about indian armed forces trust me cause if USA pulls the rug under your economies feet nothings gonna support it not europe nor GCC nations then what will pakistanies do ... sorry for being off topic but please think about it as kids here already bringing many off topic things ;) :sarcastic:
Guru Miah....first learn to not shifting goalposts.....I'm not interested in your Agni Pankh or how much fire and smoke comes out of it's backside, you were laughing at other member for mentioning cricket where as your own airchief is talking in the same language not forgetting how RAF humiliated IAF with the cricket term.
So don't get too exited and try to last a day or two here. :pleasantry:

What happened to negotiations on and almost done deal on SU-35? If India gets the F16 production line to India then Pakistan can maybe reignite SU-35 deal I believe or else you will have to be content with Chinese maal
PAF has turned the Flanker series down three times by my count.

First in the mid 1990's, as a replacement for the F6 in the twin-engined heavy fighter role.
Then in the late 1990's early 2000, turned down J-11 for the F-7PG (a decision I don't agree with incidentally).
Then in the late 2000's PAF opted out of J-16

I suspect Su-35 will see the same fate.

Guru Miah....first learn to not shifting goalposts.....I'm not interested in your Agni Pankh or how much fire and smoke comes out of it's backside, you were laughing at other member for mentioning cricket where as your own airchief is talking in the same language not forgetting how RAF humiliated IAF with the cricket term.
So don't get too exited and try to last a day or two here. :pleasantry:
well jammer bhiyye im never exited im always on facts and the fact is we are spending just over 2.25% of our GDP on defnce and still able to get whatever we want to and defnce and economy is not freindly sports and you know that better than most kids here dont ya :azn:

but anyway point its world of economy and internation defnce /strategic realtions do not have heart and are only based on mutually benefecial terms and like economy where money is the key to success here power and influence in the high table is the key to sucesses now you tell me where india is in both these parameters (economy and international & strategic realtions with world power blocks) and where does pakistan stands in contrats and when the time comes whome will the owrld power and tose with money support and why ... you decide :tup: :coffee:

well jammer bhiyye im never exited im always on facts and the fact is we are spending just over 2.25% of our GDP on defnce and still able to get whatever we want to and defnce and economy is not freindly sports and you know that better than most kids here dont ya :azn:

but anyway point its world of economy and internation defnce /strategic realtions do not have heart and are only based on mutually benefecial terms and like economy where money is the key to success here power and influence in the high table is the key to sucesses now you tell me where india is in both these parameters (economy and international & strategic realtions with world power blocks) and where does pakistan stands in contrats and when the time comes whome will the owrld power and tose with money support and why ... you decide :tup: :coffee:
Hamarai high school generation ko India sa jhang ka bohat shoq ha .... jab bara honga tu theek ho jain gaa.... lolzzzzzzzz

how much is an EF Hazrat? share with Hazrat.
No idea but during recent visit of British Air Chief was partly related to that and also Air Chief visit to italy last year but till now nothing is fixed all options are open. We can go any were. What I am saying somethings are in pipeline as some people are imaging that we are saving money for 5th Generation or we would direct go for 5th generation well I am pretty sure that is not the case so let's wait and watch.

Hamarai high school generation ko India sa jhang ka bohat shoq ha .... jab bara honga tu theek ho jain gaa.... lolzzzzzzzz
janab kabhi socha hai india ke anadar ki genration pakistan ke barre me kya sochti hai :azn: :sarcastic: :butcher:

and we have 65 crore under age of 25 only so better not take pange with us and most of them with formal education till 12 grade of which 30% have graduataion degrees or skilled labour or professionals so we are not like a unruley mob running free with many snakes on loose within ;) rest you can specute yourself we know what we wnat and how we want and how we are going to get it and whats more we have a very very focussed and hard working leader taking us in the right direction so be ready and do what you can ... good luck :tup:

janab kabhi socha hai india ke anadar ki genration pakistan ke barre me kya sochti hai :azn: :sarcastic: :butcher:

and we have 65 crore under age of 25 only so better not take pange with us and most of them with formal education till 12 grade of which 30% have graduataion degrees or skilled labour or professionals so we are not like a unruley mob running free with many snakes on loose within ;) rest you can specute yourself we know what we wnat and how we want and how we are going to get it and whats more we have a very very focussed and hard working leader taking us in the right direction so be ready and do what you can ... good luck :tup:
saab chalta haaa.............

Talk is cheap and bandwidth is free.
Yup you have all the funds to reduce your MMRCA order from 126 to just 36, you have the influence to get the unarmed Guardian drones instead of the armed ones, a new seat is being erected for your UNSC dream, Pakistan has been declared a terrorist state, the world has acknowledged Kashmir to be integral part of India and your wealth has taken you to Mars and every time the Indian rocket lifts off, Indian farmers send out a big cheer and toast Indian success with a glass of ant-pesticide. :cheers:

Talk is cheap and bandwidth is free.
Yup you have all the funds to reduce your MMRCA order from 126 to just 36, you have the influence to get the unarmed Guardian drones instead of the armed ones, a new seat is being erected for your UNSC dream, Pakistan has been declared a terrorist state, the world has acknowledged Kashmir to be integral part of India and your wealth has taken you to Mars and every time the Indian rocket lifts off, Indian farmers send out a big cheer and toast Indian success with a glass of ant-pesticide. :cheers:
still pakistan cant make world call even so called indian spy a terrorists what a shame :haha:

saab chalta haaa.............
no wasisa nahi hai sirji agar hota to to kal ke arbi & amrican dost aaj pakistan ke saath wo sulukh na kerte jaisa wo aaj ker rahe hain its all about money so if you wandt EFT or F35 or Su35 you need to have money for it mere day dreaming about that wont help when you cant even purchase 8 older genration F16 at market value :haha:

so in short you thing running a nation and its economy and matters of money and arangeing finance are like a game of cricket and which is based on luck (well mostly...as they say cricket by chance & hockey by dance)... great no wonder pakistan is in a state where it is with a confused youth like what it has .. khair good for you ... sannu ki :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

so this is what your brain tells you
1. no economics/ finance involved in cricket?
2. managing a nation is totally different to managing a national side.
3. every match india wins is pure luck and fluke?

in conclusion you have just said that actually Indian cricket team is total crap and they only win through pure luck no cricket talent.

who is laughing now? :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper: 180

I am sad that you as my neighbour have no education or understanding. have a good day

excellent find bro. ty

Back
Top Bottom