What's new

Whats PAF thinking ?

You cant get a simple F-16s from US now a days, and you are talking about 5th Gen F-35, so as i said, forget it.

PAF already has 2 types of single engine 4th gen fighters. No need for J-10.

IMHO , J-10s are need of the hour, as stop gap.

F-16 MLU are old, but there is a life extension program which the US is starting.

The future SLEP program of F-16s are only for USAF, not for other countries.

You cant get a simple F-16s from US now a days, and you are talking about 5th Gen F-35, so as i said, forget it.

IMHO , J-10s are need of the hour, as stop gap.

The future SLEP program of F-16s are only for USAF, not for other countries.
US isnt reliable for planes anymore, we need to get them from either France, China or Russia. we arnt that Close with France and i Think russia doesnt want to give us fighters, so i think china is our only option

US isnt reliable for planes anymore, we need to get them from either France, China or Russia. we arnt that Close with France and i Think russia doesnt want to give us fighters, so i think china is our only option
Eventually China will start doing the same....

The issue is simple
Pakistan is a poor developing country.
Tiny military budget means paf operates on a miniscule budget.

Thus effects their ability to train effectively overseas due to cost

It. Effects their doctrine as they have operate as a defensive force mostly

It effects their modernisation plans in buying budget planes and used platforms or try to obtain grant aid IE USA.

Money money economy gdp gdp.

Without gdp you cannot compete

Compromise is the story of paf

Eventually China will start doing the same....
china cant and wont, we have been there for china since the beggining. china has invested too much in us and we are the only ally china has. its like a US-Israel reliationship

Back
Top Bottom