What's new

Whats PAF thinking ?

i dont think they will do that
Su 30 will also do a great job but i think they are still planning on introducing newer models of jf 17

What ever happens they won't let india get ahead so easily

Su 30 will also do a great job but i think they are still planning on introducing newer models of jf 17

yet they are, and pakistan is not planning on getting any planes yet

yet they are, and pakistan is not planning on getting any planes yet
Well we don't really know what's going in the background i guess they are also aware of what's going on

Rubbish

They are already ahead by miles .

Indian air force has three times the fire power of paf.

Unless your suggesting that 160 thunders and Falcons are equal to 400.mki mirage2000/mug29.

That's before I even mention
Israeli top end hardware like
Barak 8
Spider
Phalcon
Aetostat
Green pine

Rubbish

They are already ahead by miles .

Indian air force has three times the fire power of paf.

Unless your suggesting that 160 thunders and Falcons are equal to 400.mki mirage2000/mug29.

That's before I even mention
Israeli top end hardware like
Barak 8
Spider
Phalcon
Aetostat
Green pine

We shouldn't forget that the IAF has to split its forces on two fronts. So everything they have gets divided by 2. Now if we factor in the general rule of strategy where the aggressor must have a numerical superiority of more than 2.2:1, and the fact that all of their planes have very poor serviceability rates, it looks like the IAF is much weaker than what their numbers on paper suggest. Now if we look at the battlefields, we only need to travel a few hundred KMs to reach them and the PAF will be always fighting under their own AWACS cover, so having huge fighter jets such as the SU-30 seems pointless where their massive radars and long endurance become redundant. The JF-17 can fire the same SD-10 BVRAAM that the Chinese SU-30s fire and so at these short ranges, the JF-17 is as potent as the SU-30 if it is sufficiently upgraded.

Overall, it looks like the PAF is an extremely strong position to defend us against the IAF.

Hi,

Tactics win battles---but tactics with assets win wars.

The reason that pakistan won this time was that Sarfraz and co went in with the mindset of winning the trophy with assets in hand.

The other superstars like Misbah---SAfridi---Hafeez---Azhar would go in like---" I think we will qualify till quarter final or I think we can get into the semi finals ".

Sarfraz had the assets in his bowling attack.

Why was Mohammad Amir not given the ball in the middle overs---was it to prevent him for getting a 5 for----?

It made no sense to bowl the spinners when they started getting thrashed.

And why did M Amir not get the real praise from the coach and the captain that he deserved----he was the match winner and not Hasan Ali or Fakhar Zaman.
exactly my point he bowled top indian batsman which is the cause Pakistan won that final

Wait be patient things will turnout fine. Note it took India 10 years to finalize 36 Rafael. So strategic decisions take time. Pakistan will get another platform in due time. 180 jf 17 all upto block 3 and mystery second fighter. Both 4.5 gen. Also for s400 we will get Chinese equivalent HQ 29 or something. And mind it incase of war there is always j10 squadrons ready to assist us from china and Eurofighter from Saudi Arabia. Don't worry.

Simple fact:
Pak can't afford Euro Fighter and Typhoon fighter. becoz money hai to honey hai....
Now option is only some fighters from China with soft loan.

Syrian, Iraq or North Korea people say that their fighter pilots are world best. Even every country people have the same thought. if you think that PAk pilots are superior to IAF pilots then I will say, Dil bahlaane ke liye khyal achha hai

Well we think an example of M M Alam is enough to shut the shitty mouth of randians!!!

Wait be patient things will turnout fine. Note it took India 10 years to finalize 36 Rafael. So strategic decisions take time. Pakistan will get another platform in due time. 180 jf 17 all upto block 3 and mystery second fighter. Both 4.5 gen. Also for s400 we will get Chinese equivalent HQ 29 or something. And mind it incase of war there is always j10 squadrons ready to assist us from china and Eurofighter from Saudi Arabia. Don't worry.
Brother don't rely on any other state. In 1971 we were waiting for chinese invade from north to contain indian aggression. And on south we were waiting for the seventh fleet of USA.but no one came,so we have rely only on our self forces.thanks

it seems PAF will need to go for 250-300 JFTs. more F-16s are unlikely. rafale, EF, grippen are out of pak's range. more F-16s are unlikely . now US govt is almost done in afghanistan. they dont need us any more so cut of F-16s spare parts should also be kept in mind. pak should induct one 4.5 gen jet e.g. J-10 along with F-16s and assisted by JFT. If US impose sanctions of F-16 spares at the time of need PAF will only be left with JFT.

Ghauri, Abdali, and Ghaznavi missile stocks should be used to target Indian air bases! That would finish a little bit work for the PAF!

Brother don't rely on any other state. In 1971 we were waiting for chinese invade from north to contain indian aggression. And on south we were waiting for the seventh fleet of USA.but no one came,so we have rely only on our self forces.thanks

I doubt China or USA promised active help. In fact their suggestions to resolve East Pakistan crisis in a political manner fell on deaf ears

I doubt China or USA promised active help. In fact their suggestions to resolve East Pakistan crisis in a political manner fell on deaf ears
Chinese were near to invade from north of india but Soviet Union send troops to the Xinjiang border to stop Chinese from invading india,and record of history shows that Nixon was committed to help Pakistan. But he was not able to avoid u.s senate who was against Pakistan. Even they did not permit Jordan to give Pakistan their F-104 fighters.so till 16 dec we were waiting both allies for their help but no one came to rescue us.

Back
Top Bottom