What's new

Whatever

I had a dream about Sharukh Khan, we took a selfie and at another attempt my phone died. I was really gutted, as he was about to leave they called me over to him, he told me to check my bag and drove off. I checked and be left me his number!!

I know this is just a dream but I woke up in such a good mood LOL

I had a dream about Sharukh Khan, we took a selfie and at another attempt my phone died. I was really gutted, as he was about to leave they called me over to him, he told me to check my bag and drove off. I checked and be left me his number!!

I know this is just a dream but I woke up in such a good mood LOL

you do know this is not your therapist but an online forum where this post is out there for everyone to see?

does anyone have that gif of the indian cricket fan dancing when shoab malik got out in the final

Has anyone ever ridden a horse? I'm taking horse riding sessions, I'm not sure if I might go into Women's Polo club just as a hobby. But they're such beautiful creatures

I have. My parents own three Fjord horse. I used to ride on them when I was younger, but haven't really visited my parents in a while.

It's smaller breed though, better for driving then riding.

img_2136.jpg

You should!! That sounds like a lot of fun.

I'd love to as well, but well, no one really plays polo up here.

I'll take pictures next time I go horse riding at the Country side. It's wonderful. Yeah I'm thinking of joining the club but first thought I'd get used to riding - still early days.

I think horses are such beautiful creatures and they're so loyal. You tend to connect with them

Pehla post parna parha pata lagane ke liye ke ye thread kis bareh mein hai. Bohut P's hai iss sentence mein <- PPPPP.
Um.. Yahaan sab Pakistani hai ya UK wale bhi?

:wave:AOA by the way.

**** it this summer heat makes you stink like a fish in just 30 minutes

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom