What's new

Whatever

I don't know what kept him saying that I was supporting terrorists' stance..

Mullah Burqa might turn out to be one of the double agents. People are saying the same thing about Ehsan ullah Ehsan..

Our ISI is number one organization and to keep an eye on new recruits, they have to employ conventional and unconventional tricks and techniques to round up terrorists. .

Khair, it's all my own analysis, which is based on the fact that he openly supports ISIS but no one arrests him.. On the other hand, our forces are very swift in killing ISIS guys in Balochistan and KP.

I may be wrong but this might be the case..

If I am wrong, then he should be arrested without any delay..

Hey.. you need to see a doctor ASAP..

They will test your saliva and if bacterial infection is found, there is no way other than a good antibiotic.

Usually, the bacteria responsible for MAJOR soar throat is streptococcus. If left untreated, it may be converted into Rheumatic Fever, which is a lifelong disease and require continuous medication till the person lives.

If it is Strep infection (it is very common), doctor will advise you an antibiotic, and you will have to complete the full course.

How I know this? My cousin's strep infection was left untreated (she didn't complete her medication) and was later diagnosed with Rheumatic Fever.. She has been taking a tablet a day for the past 15 years now..

Recently, one of my friend has been diagnosed with strep infection and he has completed the penicillin course and is completely cured..

Difference between a viral infection (that goes away on its own) and bacterial infection (requires anti biotic) can be seen in the below picture. You can also read the link I have provided at the end.

What-Is-Strep-Throat-And-How-Does-It-Differ-From-Common-Sore-Throat.jpg

https://thelifesquare.com/warning-signs-of-strep-throat-8571265/

This was helpful

Bangladesh' HDI and education development goals (including literacy) is higher than neighbors such as India, with _half_ the budget per capita that India spends.

"Goals" = not an argument for realisation.

Enjoy India expanding its HDI at a way faster pace than BD for how many years now?

http://hdr.undp.org/en/data

0qEfuuK.jpg

We have more girls than boys in school, which is unheard of in South Asia

Like that matters an iota when your schools are absolute crap compared to even India's...given your pitiful scoring on how your future workforce is projected to be still worse than India's current one:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whats-holding-back-bangladesh.474841/#post-9149084

Skills of Current Workforce:

BD: 2.18 (rank 130)
IND: 2.82 (104)

Skills of Future Workforce:

BD: 2.47 (rank 122) (Increase of 0.29)
IND: 3.67 (88) (Increase of 0.85)

When we lose what we have always used to carry us this far....we better have a darn good replacement for it.

The problem with what we have thus far is that charlatans have always abused it to consolidate their own power. It is easier to do so when the literary texts are set in the mores of times long past. Of course it can be done in modern times too - but is a lot harder. Maybe one reason why we have so few new religions being set up and getting enough of a following in countries with universal schooling.

You can fool all of the people some of the time , some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Haha ... You remind me of a member we had here a few years ago. :P Except he was 18 back then, I think. :D
that was aimed more at the slyest subclass in this country. and thats the hallmark of Machiavellian communication. it looks hogwash to the simpler people but is actually the only thing the most deceitful will lend an ear to.
that subclass has assumed the role of providence in this country. but here i told them that i am the one who is actually provided by the real great gods up there. and i will put an end to their fake godery in due time.
yea i know it sounded something totally different.

JUST IN: Nevada becomes the fifth state in the US with stores selling marijuana for recreational purposes.

Just got back from seeing Baby Driver.

Solid flick, but not a memorable one.

25 House Democrats are working on a bill to impeach President Donald Trump

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom