What's new

Whatever

When I get time in the future I'll start a trend on the internet. As most internet users are young adults and they interact intellectually with each other (chatting about politics, humour, entertainment, technology, traveling, e.t.c) they are more spiritually connected then say two person living in the same building. Therefore it makes much sense for them to have children together. But people on internet are usually separated by large distances and two people in the same building are more inclined to have intercourse than two people on the internet. In simple words these girls you talk to on the internet all day long don't really want to have intercourse with you guys. Romantic energy doesn't deliver across the internet. But internet users are more spiritually connected because they share intellectual activity. So in their sub conscious mind they do want to have children together. Now my service will arrange for guys to send their sperm to their female cybermates (just coined this term) for artificial insemination. And voila, cyber kids of the future.

mcdonald.png

@onebyone

lol that politically very incorrect topic has been deleted by I'd typed out a reply.

The truth is that IQ is related to race, the maps paint a decent enough general picture of the mean though of course there are wild deviations within the various racial groups too.

IQ wise... far eastern oriental people > whites > browns of various denominations > blacks

again, there are deviations within these racial groups, so I'm sure there are math geniuses in sub saharan Africa and there are dumb Chinese and European kids failing basic grade school math.

physicality, not intellect, is the African humans' forte, a trait in which far easteners generally don't do very well at all.

make of that what you want. it's probably not very healthy to obsess over race too much but this is :pdf: lol

When I say smart things here I have Indians in my sub conscious mind. I mean I say it for their ears without being really aware of it. And east asians as well.
I feel like saying something smart again. Without further ado.
"Brevity is the soul of wit."
It's from Hamlet. Shakespeare's play.
The best dialogues ever written are found in his plays. My signature is also from Hamlet.
PS. I couldn't care less if Pakistanis get cancer from my posts.

Good for you. Now enjoy the pictures and evidence already posted you ingrate.

http://madrasregiment.org/indopak1971.htm

Middle finger to all the worthless ingrates that hit thanks to you too :nana:

Good that you brought it here instead of derailing that thread. You are getting intelligent every day, sign of evolution!

It's already discussed, the Madrasis were batmaning in Punjab and Rajasthan, not East Pakistan.

Good that you brought it here instead of derailing that thread. You are getting intelligent every day, sign of evolution!

It's already discussed, the Madrasis were batmaning in Punjab and Rajasthan, not East Pakistan.

According to who? You? :D A people that say they had 3 million exterminated and really desperate for everyone to believe that? Or your ex-masters that you accuse (that we ejected so you can even type here to begin with)? Either of those have no credibility....just like claimed BD performance in that war, no one signed for BD on the surrender after all. So sod off. You were used, then abused and then used and then abused...and still it continues....that is your fate. So its fun to see you cry and try degrade others.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom