What's new

Whatever

It was to get me banned.... but he was swearing at MODS too and at anyone who was replying him back..

I am quite sure he was drunk.. after all it was Friday night in U.S.A..

Wow, you are really amazing...
How many have you got pissed at you?!!!

Last edited:
you the DAMs construction thread?

oh well i love to follow economy news of Pakistan........... so i am usually there in all threads :rofl:

So true, even I love to follow the economic discussions, even though I understand very little :D

Wow, you are really amazing...
How many have you got pissed on you?!!!

AT me or ON me ? :sniper::sniper:

I hope that it was an honest mistake before I report that post..

Most of my mistakes are really innocent..

Creder is mad at me because long time ago I started a thread on the Contribution of Pakistani females .. and I posted a pic of Model in that thread.

SMC is mad because he thinks I support feminism and he is anti-feminist

Black Blood is mad at me because I started the thread "Why Arabs hate migrants from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh"

and the multi-ID guy... is mad at me because I posted the pics of Wrestlers from Lahore.. :lol:

I don't know about others.. :woot:

Creder is mad at me because long time ago I started a thread on the Contribution of Pakistani females .. and I posted a pic of Model in that thread.

Black Blood is mad at me because I started the thead "Why Arabs hate migrants from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh"

and the multi-ID guy... is mad at me because I posted the pics of Wrestlers from Lahore.. :lol:

At you, its 3:10 am here!!

About the no of enemies you made, well, you are quite new here, just 2 months!!

PS: corrected.

Tell you a little secret, You cannot register with a masked IP here due to outsourced captcha verification by PDF.

But still there are ways.

doesn't really matter............ dynamic ip address keep changing

there are 100 ways to ban peoples there are 101 ways to register again

He he, I also noticed that, but I thought you will just ignore the typo ;)

Are they? :azn::azn:

Black Blood is mad at me because I started the thread "Why Arabs hate migrants from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh"

and the multi-ID guy... is mad at me because I posted the pics of Wrestlers from Lahore..

What about your fav friend, browney? :smitten:

At you, its 3:10 am here!!

About the no of enemies you made, well, you are quite new here, just 2 months!!

But then there are only 4 active females in this forum ... me, Emo, Elmo and Jana..:cry:

and countless guyz...

Therefore, I have quite a few number of enemies.. but then I also have quite a few friends and supporters.:yahoo:

doesn't really matter............ dynamic ip address keep changing

there are 100 ways to ban peoples there are 101 ways to register again

I purposefully chose the word "register" and not "browse". you can browse PDF with dynamic Ips but you CANNOT register your new ID.

Try it yourself. You cannot register via captcha verification using a masked Ip address. unless you know the tricks and trades of the game.

Back
Top Bottom