What's new

Whatever

Salam guys!!! i am not sure if anybody remembers me here :P??? Anyways me BlackenTheSky aKa Dez...Not those old people here...not much fun i guess.

There is a lot of truth to these thoughts

10 - Life is sexually transmitted.

9 - Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

8 - Men have two emotions : Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich .

7 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

6 - Some people are like a Slinky - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

5 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.

4 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

3 - Why does a slight tax increase cost you $800.00, and a substantial tax cut saves you $30.00?

2 - In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

1 - Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.

--- and as someone recently said: "Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long." ---

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I rapidly realized that I don't really give a rat's behind. It's the tortoise life for me!
1. If walking/cycling is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, is fat and lives 200 years.
3. A rabbit runs eats greens and hops and only lives 15 years.
4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet it lives for 450 years.
And you tell me to exercise?? I don't think so.
I'm retired. Go around me!

MNA and MPA favorite Quotation in Paksitan

Khaloo Gai Kodoo Gai Banoo Gai Nawabb,,,,,
Parho Gai Lakho Gai Ho Gai Karabb,,,,,

:kiss3:

wo itny bhi achy nhi bus thora manorangen kery gay is se.:rofl:

bhaijaan manoranjan se yaad aaya , lagta hai apne apna manoranjan krwa rakha hai???????????????kyoon:azn:...................:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Tajurbay walay us elaqay mein jatay hi nahi.

Waisay aap ne lahore ki baat ki aap ko us ka tajurba hai kia?
Original Post By Don Jaguar
#1 how come you so sure??????????

#2 bas ek bar match dekhne ki tammana hai lahore main........khuda jane kab poori hogee...dua karo bhaijaan!!!!!!!!!

bhaijaan manoranjan se yaad aaya , lagta hai apne apna manoranjan krwa rakha hai???????????????kyoon:azn:...................:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

#2 bas ek bar match dekhne ki tammana hai lahore main........khuda jane kab poori hogee...dua karo bhaijaan!!!!!!!!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ists-target-indian-embassy-8.html#post2511010

main ne nhi kara rakha per tum bhool rahy hoon main khan hoon hahahahah hum kerty hain manorangen bachy ana kisi din phir

ye Imrana bhai and Don Bhai apna apna xpreince gain ker chuke hein un ilako mein jaker ...Don bhai to Lahore and Karachi dono ka expereince le chuke hein:rofl:
ofcourse ye dono manoranjan ka shikar ho chuke hein

Back
Top Bottom