What's new

Whatever

Got to know of it on the netz yesterday. This stupid thing that promotes misogyny, patriarchy, senseless violence and paindu'ism was being promoted by Pakistan Tourism. What !!!! And look at the Twitter account name - Pakistani Jannat. Really ? The situation didn't seem that heavenly for the lady but she is also to be blamed if this vid is an act and she agreed to be part of it. She is also to be blamed if she is actually married to this filth and didn't divorce him and have him arrested after safely getting down and this vid getting negative reactions.

People, including men, are angry with this "promotional" vid. However, the stupid face of that male and his attitude to females and life is how we can easily imagine many of our PDF thug members look like, like of @lastofthepatriots ( though LOTP is shaved ) and @Areesh.
Why don't you find a woman, get married, be the ideal husband, film it and share it on social media to show the world how to be the best husband instead on whining on internet anonymously all day long?

Why don't you find a woman, get married, be the ideal husband, film it and share it on social media to show the world how to be the best husband instead on whining on internet anonymously all day long?

1. Please read this post of mine on this thread a few pages ago.

2. About anonymity, that depends on the situation where I can put my face to ideas and where I want to work from the background. :)

@Mentee @SIPRA @Signalian
View attachment 907664
پاکستان کی سرکاری مشینری کچھ ایسی بنی ہوئی ہے، یا یوں کہئے کہ انگریز نے اسے ایسا بنایا تھا کہ یہ تاج برطانیہ کے تحت کام کرے اور ہر وقت ان سے بڑی طاقت اس مشینری کے زریعہ مقامی لوگوں کو کنٹرول کرے.
تاج برطانیہ کے جانے کے بعد یہ مشینری نئے آقا ڈھونڈنے نکل کھڑی ہوئی اور پھر بالآخر انکو امریکہ بہادر رستے میں مل گیا.
عوام آج بھی غلام ہیں، تاج برطانیہ کے نہ صحیح، کسی اور کے صحیح.
یہ مشینری مکمل طور پر ختم کرکے صحیح بنانی ہوگی. اور اس راہ میں سب سے زیادہ مخالفت اسی مشینری کی طرف سے آئے گی.
پاکستانی قوم کو ایک ایسی تحریک کی ضرورت ہے جو اداروں کو پاکستان کے حساب سے بنائے، اورعوام کے غلامانہ مزاج کو بدلے.

Last edited:
a07e4d5c84f5be818c266b7a866044a9a54cc7abr1-640-640v2_uhq.jpg

@jamahir

I don't get the meaning of this.

It is when a commie child is born the soul of Marx and revolutionary words come out as the child's first words, regardless of whether the mother is happy or not.

It is a funny meme which I as a Communist can use to introduce humor into Red Tableegh.

It is when a commie child is born the soul of Marx and revolutionary words come out as the child's first words, regardless of whether the mother is happy or not.

It is a funny meme which I as a Communist can use to introduce humor into Red Tableegh.

Thanks.

Xuanzang_w.jpg
Xuanzang_w.jpgDear chinese friends, can you please tell what is the name of this backpack? Thanks in advance 🙏

Back
Top Bottom