What's new

Whatever

InzamamwalllWALL1a.jpg

InzamamwalllWALL2.jpg

Designed by me... :)

Its Awesome Moin bhai...Keep up the good work:agree:

lol lollol main samoa ko samosa parh raha thaa ke shayad typing error hai.....hehehe

Regarda
Zaki
Hamesha khush raho
Sada muskurate raho
Aameen
Summa amee

lol lollol main samoa ko samosa parh raha thaa ke shayad typing error hai.....hehehe

Regarda
Zaki
Hamesha khush raho
Sada muskurate raho
Aameen
Summa amee

yaar mery town ki itni insut:cry::argh:

helo tiger sahab kesy hai kahaan ghayeb ho jaty ho yaar

yar bus aj khuch na pocho

subha gari ka meer 0 kiya tha. Ab 75 ho chuka hai

75 km itni bari bat nahi lekin yar busy roads par 75 km bhi sir dard key liye kafi hain :hitwall::hitwall:

Well,its like this,my gf and I work in the same office.Both of us have just joined.Now one of my colleague,who happens to be a very attractive girl from Bangalore, is leaving.I am the person who is supposed to handle her operations from now on.So I had to talk a lot to her(just to know about the work!!) over the last month,and in course of that,we became quite friendly(just friends!!).I guess my girlfriend noticed that but didnt say anything.

This afternoon,we had a little party at our office in her honour.She had really been an asset.We had that cake cutting ceremony.Now,out of all the people in the office she decides to smear the cake on my face(is that my fault now???).So I too responded back in all kindness(I had to,guys agree with me???).

Now my girlfriend didnt say anything,but after I looked at her,I knew that she is like a pressure cooker set to explode. I could not avoid the inevitable......
It all started when we were in the lift on our way to leave.It started with a simple question(it always starts with a simple question:cry:).She asked,"You and that bushy girl with specs are quite friendly,right??"

After that,well,let us just say,all hell broke loose.I didnt even think in my wildest dreams that my bubbly,cute and shy girlfriend could spew so much venom at me!!!

It has been already raining cats & dogs for the past few days here in Mumbai,and the last thing I want is anymore thunder storm in my life!!
Please help!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

plz no repy on this post. It was posted on page no 808 :lol:

yar bus aj khuch na pocho

subha gari ka meer 0 kiya tha. Ab 75 ho chuka hai

75 km itni bari bat nahi lekin yar busy roads par 75 km bhi sir dard key liye kafi hain :hitwall::hitwall:

main ne app se ziada busy roads per 175 km drive ki ho gee ajj:cry:

main ne app se ziada busy roads per 175 km drive ki ho gee ajj:cry:

sir jeddah ki to kiya bat hai

agar mujhey 60 km sey oper pora din chilaney ko keh diya jaye to koye masla nahi. Jeddah mien to 110/120 km speed hoti hai. :cheers::cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom