What's new

Whatever

evil.gif
Privacy Rights @ Workplace :)

اے جاتے ہوئے لمحو ذرا ٹہرو !

Crystal blue water of Shyok river near Ghowari valley Gilgit Baltistan.

Coveraging Gilgit Baltistan every corner & every season with every angles.

53908325_2515812178433806_5474671263181963264_o.jpg

Just heard some where the third country involved along India and Israel was France has anyone else heard this?

@Arsalan

How was your trip? And where all did you go, if not classified ;)?

(PS: How many bags were you carrying? :D)

اے جاتے ہوئے لمحو ذرا ٹہرو !

Crystal blue water of Shyok river near Ghowari valley Gilgit Baltistan.

Coveraging Gilgit Baltistan every corner & every season with every angles.

53908325_2515812178433806_5474671263181963264_o.jpg

Your click?

@Arsalan

How was your trip? And where all did you go, if not classified ;)?

(PS: How many bags were you carrying? :D)

Your click?
Hmmm,, not sure WHICH trip are you asking about :D there have been few with friends to northern areas and a few abroad for work. Which one are you asking about (BTW, all have been good :P)

And nope, not my click.

Hmmm,, not sure WHICH trip are you asking about :D there have been few with friends to northern areas and a few abroad for work. Which one are you asking about (BTW, all have been good :P)

And nope, not my click.

You told me you were out in Jan, with the Missus. Merely asking how was the trip and ... er ... being the Porter? ;)

You told me you were out in Jan, with the Missus. Merely asking how was the trip and ... er ... being the Porter? ;)
Nah man, you are mixing up two trips then! I was traveling for official business in January, went to Germany. :)

5c805a1a3d454.jpg

From the world's most expensive car unveiled by Bugatti to concept flying cars, the Geneva exhibit is the place to be.

AP

If you like gawking at breathtaking sports cars with enormous engines, flowing aerodynamics and expensive carbon-fiber bodies, then you are in the right place at the Geneva International Motor Show.

If you want to do more than look, however, that will take money. Lots and lots of money.

The Geneva show is a traditional showplace for high-end sports cars that offer speeds similar to those of Formula One racers, for prices that start at hundreds of thousands and soar up from there into the millions. It opens to the public at the Palexpo exhibition centre on Thursday and runs through March 17.

Here are six of the eye-catching beasts crouching on the show floor.

Bugatti La Voiture Noire

Unveiled by French supercar maker Bugatti, the one-off La Voiture Noire, or “the Black Car”, is outshining other supercars at the auto show with not just its astonishing specs, but for being the world’s most expensive new car. And it was sold before the show even opened.

5c803288b9c06.jpg

Bugatti executives unveil the La Voiture Noire, the world's most expensive new car, at the Geneva auto show in Geneva, Switzerland. — Photo: Bugatti.com

Bugatti president Stephan Winkelmann said the one-of-a-kind hypercar with a top speed in excess of 400 kilometres per hour combined “extraordinary technology, aesthetics and extreme luxury”.

“There will never be another. I am pleased to tell you that it has sold for 16.7 million euro (about $19 million),” he was quoted as saying by The New York Times. The car has a black carbon fibre body and a 1500-horsepower, 16-cylinder engine.

5c803281c507a.jpg

A rear view of the Bugatti La Voiture Noire, the world's most expensive new car, is seen at the Geneva auto show. — Photo: Bugatti.com

Mclaren 720S Spider

Simply getting in or out of this two-seat convertible will turn heads, thanks to the dihedral doors that swing out and up like giant wings. Even with the top up in the rain, the driver can lower the small rear window in order to savour the roar of the turbocharged 720-horsepower engine that can take the car to about 341km/h.

The 720S Spider starts at $282,500 in the United States, but that's only the beginning for well-heeled customers who wish to pay more for options such as expensive carbon fiber body parts. The version on display in Geneva came in a glowing azure colour option dubbed “Belize Blue” by the company, calling to mind a luxury vacation.

5c80350920379.jpg

The new Mclaren 720S Spider is presented during the press day at the 89th Geneva International Motor Show in Geneva, Switzerland on Wednesday. — AP

@Chhatrapati How the Job and People is in a Muslim Country like Mauritius? To your liking?
Or are you still waiting for a Zionist Offer? Who is feeding you and your Family? A Zionist Entity or a Muslim one?

Keep your loyalty in check sir... Before Enjoying the "Anti-Muslim Rhetoric Bandwagon"

Dear @HannibalBarca my loyalty is and always will be for my country. That is India. Secondly, Mauritius is a secular nation and is very diverse with a majority Hindu population, just like India and have a sizable population of Muslims (around 17%). The one who feeds me and my family is myself, because I work and earn for it, nobody is doing me a favor and I never got a free pass on anything in life. I'm neither a Zionist or a Muslim.

As for my views, regarding the Jews and Muslims, yes I stand by what I said, as far as my experience in this forums is concerned. And my view don't automatically put me in an anti Muslim bandwagon. If you disagree with me, you can, but I got numerous threads to hold against you.

Back
Top Bottom