What's new

Whatever

HONA KYA HAI bus kuch posting kuch saber or kuch khoon jalaya hay.or mushraff ke mazy hai ajj kal dekho or hum yahaan merny waly ho chuky
Sir abhi tak zinda to hain na ap ? 6 saal hogaye

Dear @HannibalBarca my loyalty is and always will be for my country. That is India. Secondly, Mauritius is a secular nation and is very diverse with a majority Hindu population, just like India and have a sizable population of Muslims (around 17%). The one who feeds me and my family is myself, because I work and earn for it, nobody is doing me a favor and I never got a free pass on anything in life. I'm neither a Zionist or a Muslim.

As for my views, regarding the Jews and Muslims, yes I stand by what I said, as far as my experience in this forums is concerned. And my view don't automatically put me in an anti Muslim bandwagon. If you disagree with me, you can, but I got numerous threads to hold against you.

The loyalty wasn't compared btw India and Muslims/Islam and Zionists/Jews/Isarel... never was... But btw you "Zionist vs Muslim" ones... Don't get it wrong...
Second... Mauritius is a Muslim country... with few foreign minorities in the recent years...
Third... Yes, you indeed work for yourself and I am no one to judge or discredit it... BUT the one giving you the opportunity to FEED yourself and your family IS NOT INDIA NEITHER ISRAEL... But an ISLAMIC country... and therefore when you speak about "Generalization" on Muslims you should think twice...

We both know why you are keen to enjoy Pro-Zionist or even Jewish statements... Your not so much "Appreciation for Muslims or Islam, both or not... and yet Neither your "Pro choices" are the one keeping you with food on the plate...

Anyway... Enjoy it... Just choose correctly your allies... You can't have the Cake and Eat it at the same time... you will always have to choose..

D1T0Wd9X0AAHWbx.jpg

@Signalian remember I once said u that I'll post my village pics when I get them .
It's a more than 100 year old mosque in my village sohbat pur .
FB_IMG_1552316995024.jpg

20190311_201627.png

Here's another ..

FB_IMG_1552317030415.jpg

I like the art in the mosques . It's my favorite place in my village I love most .

Sir, please stop using this word, I can't stop laughing after reading this word. As for the picture, it was for the 'khaki chadis'. I'm sorry this picture made you feel bad.

I'm so PROUD of it; ALL MY OWN WERK!

I didn't feel bad about the cartoon; it's a cartoon, it's meant to make us laugh. I grinned, and immediately thought of retaliating with my Big Bertha word - it knocks down people first shot.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom