What's new

Whatever

I wish as much toxic fight between far left and "centre left" as possible :D

Ellen Degenerate stepped into it lately too...saying that Kevin Hart needs a 2nd chance and should host oscars etc. I love watching the leftie on leftie action....popcorn time for me. :pop: None of them will ever get a lick of support from me btw (whatever the validity of what they may be saying temporarily). I am a true believer of Napoleon when he said "when your enemy is making a mistake...DO NOT intervene"

@Desert Fox @LeGenD @OsmanAli98 @VCheng @Hamartia Antidote @Vergennes @padamchen
The far left,s embrace of red fems resulted in a backlash against #metoo which at tge start had a good agenda but turned into a fuckfest of women complaining over the weirdest of things

Ellen Degenerate stepped into it lately too...saying that Kevin Hart needs a 2nd chance and should host oscars etc. I love watching the leftie on leftie action....popcorn time for me. :pop: None of them will ever get a lick of support from me btw (whatever the validity of what they may be saying temporarily). I am a true believer of Napoleon when he said "when your enemy is making a mistake...DO NOT intervene"

@Desert Fox @LeGenD @OsmanAli98 @VCheng @Hamartia Antidote @Vergennes @padamchen

I think she's a tight ***. But if I'm bored I'd give her a romp.

Cheers, Dic

Can't view the tweets in workplace, don't have that privilege.

I will try posting something on that other topic. You can call that my truth being a Muslim. And I hope you won't mind my including Islamic touch to it .... after all it all started with Islam. However, I will appreciate if you could read upon Yezdegerd (the last baby emperor), Rustam (Military General), Hurmaz or Harmaz (A military general if you can find anything on him), Abu Lulu, and Omar Ibne Khatab ...... Plus origin of Ahadees, You can ask @padamchen for correct names of the Persians mentioned. That reading on these characters may help you understand where I am coming from.

Can't view the tweets in workplace, don't have that privilege.

I will try posting something on that other topic. You can call that my truth being a Muslim. And I hope you won't mind my including Islamic touch to it .... after all it all started with Islam. However, I will appreciate if you could read upon Yezdegerd (the last baby emperor), Rustam (Military General), Hurmaz or Harmaz (A military general if you can find anything on him), Abu Lulu, and Omar Ibne Khatab ...... Plus origin of Ahadees, You can ask @padamchen for correct names of the Persians mentioned. That reading on these characters may help you understand where I am coming from.

Fundamentalist. :angry:

Cheers, Doc

True.

And you know there's no such thing as "center left", only yesterdays extreme left.

Faggots today are considered "so old school" because they have been normalized. Sodomy is no longer considered the extreme of mental derangements, even though it is still a mental derangement. While Trannies are now considered the extreme edge, within a year or two they will become the "center left", and honestly I don't know what will be the new extreme edge of the Liberal Left, but I do know Liberals will not fail to surprise with something extremely degenerate.

Liberalism is a disease of civilizational decay as we are seeing it with our own very eyes.

@The Sandman @Psychic @Metanoia @LeGenD @OsmanAli98

If you didn't have enough cringe in your day....don't worry....the democrats heard you loud and clear and will give you a nice extra-shot of it!

@Desert Fox @OsmanAli98 @VCheng
LOL :cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Truly cringe worthy in Elizabeth Warren's case. Old folks should just stick to their era and not try to be "hip".

Now, to Beto and Occasio Cortez; not good for Republicans, namely because Democrats tend to deliver on their plans more so than these Republicucks (bar Trump).

I'm sorry to say but things not looking good for Republicucks in 2020. They screwed up their own party's prospects for tremendous victories (judging from the Midterms where they could have done better) in the coming 2020 presidential elections by undermining Trump (especially the likes of Paul Ryan and Mit Romney) during his current term instead of forming a unified front against their opponents. Trump couldn't deliver on his signature campaign promises and therefore for the people he might as well not even be president.

I hope I'm speaking too soon but let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom