What's new

Whatever

Smart Old Woman

An older lady gets pulled over for speeding.... ......
Older Woman: "Is there a problem, Officer?"

Officer: "Ma'am, you were speeding."

Older Woman: "Oh, I see."

Officer: "Can I see your license please?"

Older Woman: "I'd give it to you but I don't have one."

Officer: "Don't have one? "

Older Woman: "Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving. "

Officer: "I see.......Can I see your vehicle registration papers please. "

Older Woman: "I can't do that. "

Officer: "Why not? "

Older Woman: "I stole this car. "

Officer: "Stole it? "

Older Woman: "Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner."

Officer: "You what? "

Older Woman: "His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see."

The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: "Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!" The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Older woman: "Is there a problem sir?"
Officer 2: "One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner."

Older Woman: "Murdered the owner? "

Officer 2: "Yes, would you open the trunk of your car, please."

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer 2: "Is this your car, ma'am?"

Older Woman: "Yes, of course, here are the registration papers." The officer is quite stunned.

Officer 2: "One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license."

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a driver's license and hands it to the officer.

The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: "Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner."

Older Woman: "Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too!."

Smart Old Woman

An older lady gets pulled over for speeding.... ......
Older Woman: "Is there a problem, Officer?"

Officer: "Ma'am, you were speeding."

Older Woman: "Oh, I see."

Officer: "Can I see your license please?"

Older Woman: "I'd give it to you but I don't have one."

Officer: "Don't have one? "

Older Woman: "Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving. "

Officer: "I see.......Can I see your vehicle registration papers please. "

Older Woman: "I can't do that. "

Officer: "Why not? "

Older Woman: "I stole this car. "

Officer: "Stole it? "

Older Woman: "Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner."

Officer: "You what? "

Older Woman: "His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see."

The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: "Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!" The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Older woman: "Is there a problem sir?"
Officer 2: "One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner."

Older Woman: "Murdered the owner? "

Officer 2: "Yes, would you open the trunk of your car, please."

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer 2: "Is this your car, ma'am?"

Older Woman: "Yes, of course, here are the registration papers." The officer is quite stunned.

Officer 2: "One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license."

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a driver's license and hands it to the officer.

The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: "Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner."

Older Woman: "Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too!."

dangerous ...........

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

SALAM!! :):):))

see Benny! - if you are there

see Everybody loves you!!! - even Pakistani members

You are a great addition to this forum

I know... thats why i always come back to here since i have some gr8 friends here like you, moin, waqas, marxist ,seiko etc.:tup:

This is so good and beautiful information.

Director of the department of the gates of the Grand Mosque in the Presidency of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques Talal ibn Saleh Al-Thaqafi has asked the pilgrims and visitors not to take food, drinks and other disposable material inside the mosque in order to keep the place of worship clean and sanitary.

He also asked them to cooperate with the door guards and to abide by the rules aimed at keeping the mosque clean and hygienic for their own comfort.

“Only small quantities of dates and Arabian coffee are allowed inside the Holy Haram,”

He pointed out that bags and suitcases will also not be allowed to be taken inside the mosque.

Al-Thaqafi, however, said wheelchairs for people of special needs are permitted to go inside the Grand Mosque. The mosque has 176 gates.
He said a series of meetings were recently held with staff of his department to discuss preparations for the summer and Ramadan Umrah with a view to ensuring the comfort of pilgrims and visitors. “We discussed the work plans taking into consideration the previous observations in order to deal with them,” he said.

Saudi authorities and the organizations entrusted to serve the sacred places are keen to provide consummate services to pilgrims and visitors. They are always considering new and innovative ideas to upgrade the level of services to perfection.

A proposal is being mulled to install automatic, electronically monitored lock boxes for pilgrims to store their shoes. This idea was proposed by last year by a student at the King Faisal University and is currently being studied by the Hajj Research Center.

Among new ideas which were introduced in the Haram for the comfort of the pilgrims are escalators and the water misters to cool temperatures. Special pumps were also built around a number of corners to pump out dirt. The sound and light have been improved inside the Haram so that people can hear prayer calls and Qur’an recitation and see clearly everything

Islamic&

Jummah Mubarak

Zaki plz place a mirror image of Pak Flag in ur awtar, the stick should be at white side.

Hamaisha Kush Raho :)
Regards,
FE

matlub?

samgh nahi aayi :(

maine yeh avatar bas copy kiya hai mirror image ka matlub? - agar editing karni hai to kya karon?

Back
Top Bottom