What's new

Whatever

In Lahore too....... yesterday was actually yesternight. lol
DARK BLACK.........

It was a hell of a traffic jam. The metro got screwed. I was stuck up on a flyover in metro and then there was some problem with the doors of metro. They got open and water was flowing in with wind from both sides and i was about 100 feet high from ground in metro and damn then this metro operated started the AC in full blast. whole of public was cursing him.

In Lahore too....... yesterday was actually yesternight. lol
DARK BLACK.........

Life goes on in flooded Lahore :)

lhrain_001.jpg

lhrain_002.jpg

lhrain_004.jpg

lhrain_005.jpg

lhrain_006.jpg

:pakistan:

BENNY Suspended ???? :eek: why???? :confused:
Because he is an indian and i am saying it truly that a indian on this forum cant post with liberty, being indian he was able to acheive 2700 posts and thats amazing. I feel sad he was suspended of post he added in my Thread, which is now even closed.
I do believe than an indian member would never be allowed to reach 5000 post, even if he try to please with buttery words. Its sad on part of Mod taimi khan:frown:

My little brother Fayez passed away . He was only 22 years old. Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return. May Allah enter him in jannat and grant him maghfira! pleas remember Him in your duaas .

Inna Lilla hai waa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Rest in Peace

Its sad to heard that brother, sabar karo - ghar walon ko bhi sabar ka mashwara dena. Joh aaya hai usay wapis bhi jana hai aik naa aik din

Inna Lilla hai waa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Rest in Peace

Its sad to heard that brother, sabar karo - ghar walon ko bhi sabar ka mashwara dena. Joh aaya hai usay wapis bhi jana hai aik naa aik din

its vry hard
may ALLAH give him patience

what is the diffeence b/w suspended member and banned member?

Regards,
FE

SUSPENDED member comes back automatically after suspension period, where as BANNED member is on discretion of Admins and MODs.... My guess

Back
Top Bottom