What's new

Whatever

Par Whatever mein interested Elite members ki list bohat choti hai Zaki... :lol:

It's easy to find the culprit now.. :D

shukar hai ke sirf 3 hi Elite Members is thread pe aate hain zayada tar

1) Zaki
2) E/G
3) B/B

Yaar zaki mere paas aik video pari hai and I want to share it here on PDF... How can I share it??

kia kahin upload karni parey gi pehley ??

Ya yahan par direct upload ho sakti hai??

upload karni paray gi yaar......... youtube ka account bana kar wahan upload kar do sab se behtar hai

agar nahi kar sakte phir hotfile.com per jaa kar upload kar do ya phir ************** per jao aur upload kar ke link de do

Na karun yaad tumhain tu ulajh jata hun sanson se...
Samajh nahi aata zindagi sansuon se hai ya teri yaad se...?

Whatever thread is finally reached to its expiration
Very less traffic since past couple of days

It could be the reason that some members are annoyed after looking at the thread being merged with Webby's old thread + KillBill & SURB - Two most respected member of this thread has decided to take a break

Oh! $hit! Now where will I go to learn about ups and downs of today's youth! Probably Whatever needs a stealthy return to the other side of the "wall". Maybe a thread in "World Affairs" called: World Health Team Enters Vital Emerging Republic ......

My little brother Fayez passed away . He was only 22 years old. Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return. May Allah enter him in jannat and grant him maghfira! pleas remember Him in your duaas .

Its so sad to hear the demise of the loved one. My prayers are with you.

My little brother Fayez passed away . He was only 22 years old. Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return. May Allah enter him in jannat and grant him maghfira! pleas remember Him in your duaas .

oooohhhh :eek::eek: May he RIP. What happened?

Regards,
FE

Inna Lillah Wa Inna Alaih Raji'on.

May Allah forgive him and grant him a place in Jannah. Aameen.

Back
Top Bottom