What's new

Whatever

hello g
@benny
bhai mujhe waqayi neend aa rahi hai :cry:

Its 12:45 at this part of the world.. im just awake for the fact that its sunday tommorow (oops today) and the match of football going on.. :D

like huda jee says

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So how was ur day..
I follow your trading stories here. I used to trade too 3-4 years back in "futures and options' but stopped when markets falled and fingers got burned badly. Now just invests only in real estate.

So how was ur day..
I follow your trading stories here. I used to trade too 3-4 years back in "futures and options' but stopped when markets falled and fingers got burned badly. Now just invests only in real estate.

day was little boring. Hot weather here finally!
and feel like sleeping :confused:

no market today as is saturday today

day was little boring. Hot weather here finally!
and feel like sleeping :confused:

no market today as is saturday today

Im lucky to be in one of the rarest states in India where climate is tropical and remains same throughout without much variations. it rains here plenty throughout the year and very much green too.

Im lucky to be in one of the rarest states in India where climate is tropical and remains same throughout without much variations. it rains here plenty throughout the year and very much green too.

hmmmmm................

Dude its Gods own country but you know its the people over there which makes it kinda crappy at times

Zaki I am back!! :D :partay::D

Do you remember me ? :D

this girl was probably one of my best friends from this forum. But after announcing her presence she is disappeared again :confused:

come on Jinxed Girl did you come here only for a day?

this girl was probably one of my best friends from this forum. But after announcing her presence she is disappeared again :confused:

come on Jinxed Girl did you come here only for a day?

She jinxed you :D

35694_134412586581263_100000375679624_243247_1902413_n.jpg

Z for..............
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom