What's new

Whatever

Hello & Salaam guyz,

Happy Isra and Shabe-e-Miraj

5th ODI: England v Australia at Lord's, Jul 3, 2010 | Cricket Commentary | Cricinfo.com

here is the commentary page of that match.... but there is no point about his fastest ball.... :confused:

there is another video of his fastest ball(160.7 kmph) which he bowled against Pakistan..
YouTube - Shaun Tait - Fastest Ball 160.7 kmph

I am also searching for that fastest ball clip of tait but nothing found.....

BTW!!! video you posted is mine!!!!!!!!!!:D

Check out the account on youtube...:D:D:D

if that was your own video then why were you asking for a clip? - oh didn't you know that before :rofl:

if that was your own video then why were you asking for a clip? - oh didn't you know that before :rofl:

nops!!! I was asking for the video of 161.1 Kmph (or 100.1 mph) ball by Shaun :D
mine is of 160.7 Kmph. :pop:

nops!!! I was asking for the video of 161.1 Kmph (or 100.1 mph) ball by Shaun :D
mine is of 160.7 Kmph. :pop:

bhai I don't think Shaun Tait ever bowled with 161.1kmph. His fastest is the one shown above and uploaded by you

The fastest ball ever recorded was of Mohammad Sami (101.9mph) in Unofficial match and of Shoaib Akhtar's 100.2 by Shoaib Akhtar.

I think there was another aussie bowler (not tait) who also bowled with the speed that you are mentioning and you are mistaken with that. Ab uska naam meray zehan main nahi aa raha but he is a current bowler (not brett lee)

bhai I don't think Shaun Tait ever bowled with 161.1kmph. His fastest is the one shown above and uploaded by you

The fastest ball ever recorded was of Mohammad Sami (101.9mph) in Unofficial match and of Shoaib Akhtar's 100.2 by Shoaib Akhtar.

I think there was another aussie bowler (not tait) who also bowled with the speed that you are mentioning and you are mistaken with that. Ab uska naam meray zehan main nahi aa raha but he is a current bowler (not brett lee)

Bhai jaan!!! Moin has provided me the link of the Highlights in which Tait has bowled 100.1 mph.... And i am editing the video now!
You will able to see this by your beautiful biiiiiiiiiigggggggggggg eyes shortly (may be tomorrow). :bounce:

Zaki bhai I think that was not unofficial match in which Sami bowled 101.9 mph's bowl... I found that Video...check out....

So that means Sami is the fastest bowler ever in the history of cricket??

Last edited by a moderator:
hello........

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom