What's new

Whatever

^^It's real one.

A male Royal Bengal tiger leaps into the water after it was released from a boat on the river Harikhali in the Sunderbans delta forest, some 100 miles south of Kolkata. The tiger was captured by forest officials in March, after straying close to the village of Samshernagar. Prior to release the tiger was tagged with a microchip to enable its movements to be tracked
Photograph: STR/AFP/Getty Images

Royal-Bengal-Tiger-into-R-002.jpg

this looks like a doll to me, its not a real tiger IMO

Just like the sisterhood, they're dolls and they're harmless too. :disagree: Actually, the sisterhood is good for something, and that is making sandwiches and bringing cold ones :smokin:

i think we do , but im confident abt the oranges from Pakistan .coz a Russian delegation came to Pakistan and they have tested and cleared oranges to be exported to Russia.

i think we do , but im confident abt the oranges from Pakistan .coz a Russian delegation came to Pakistan and they have tested and cleared oranges to be exported to Russia.
ahan! really?

But mangoes are the king of fruits :toast_sign:

and good to see some positive interaction between Pakistan and Russia

ahan! really?

But mangoes are the king of fruits :toast_sign:

and good to see some positive interaction between Pakistan and Russia

Yeah im to happy tht the interaction between Pakistan and Russia is increasing coz it can benefit us both.

Yeah im to happy tht the interaction between Pakistan and Russia is increasing coz it can benefit us both.

Well benefit is a bonus in my eyes. What matters to me is that we should not make another enemy. We are already living in a world which is very senstitive in our actions. Russia if maximum be nuteral, that would be more than enough for now.

Having not so good relationships is in the benefit of nobody

Well benefit is a bonus in my eyes. What matters to me is that we should not make another enemy. We are already living in a world which is very senstitive in our actions. Russia if maximum be nuteral, that would be more than enough for now.

Having not so good relationships is in the benefit of nobody

Yeah i agree 110 percet with u .Pakistani need more to be diplomatic .

@Zaki: Can you provide me the link of Australia Vs England 5th ODI (in which Shaun Tait crossed 100 Mph) HQ?? Please?
I am googling from quite a while now but nothing found.:undecided::undecided:

@Zaki: Can you provide me the link of Australia Vs England 5th ODI (in which Shaun Tait crossed 100 Mph) HQ?? Please?
I am googling from quite a while now but nothing found.:undecided::undecided:

http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-a.../426391.html?innings=2;page=1;view=commentary

here is the commentary page of that match.... but there is no point about his fastest ball.... :confused:

there is another video of his fastest ball(160.7 kmph) which he bowled against Pakistan..

I am also searching for that fastest ball clip of tait but nothing found.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom