What's new

Whatever

hmm so you are very fond of animals. I have one scottish friend (forex trader) who also has got a tiger in her farmhouse. I didn't believe before but after looking at the pictures of her farmhouse i was simply astonished to see those animals. It was more like a forex with lot of monkeys, 1 tiger, couple of horses and few other animals :lol:

She said this is less than 2 years old i think and when tiger reaches at the age or 4-5 or something like that, by law we have to send it back to the government who will later on dispatch to african forests or somewhere else and she has got from the government after special permit :lol:

yup i am , i have always kept dog right from my childhood days and also have exp of keeping deers and a peacock .. rit now i just have dogs and a newly found falcon..:)

Blv me, i dont know abt the falcons but dogs are the most inspirational and loyal creatures i have ever came across..!

yup i am , i have always kept dog right from my childhood days and also have exp of keeping deers and a peacock .. rit now i just have dogs and a newly found falcon..:)

Blv me, i dont know abt the falcons but dogs are the most inspirational and loyal creatures i have ever came across..!

yeah as long as you are not talking about Pakistani dogs :lol:

yeah indeed dogs are very inspirational and loyal creature.

in life love is never planned nor does it happen for a reason, but when Love is REAL it becomes your plan for life & your reason to live.

hmm so you are very fond of animals. I have one scottish friend (forex trader) who also has got a tiger in her farmhouse. I didn't believe before but after looking at the pictures of her farmhouse i was simply astonished to see those animals. It was more like a forex with lot of monkeys, 1 tiger, couple of horses and few other animals :lol:

She said this is less than 2 years old i think and when tiger reaches at the age or 4-5 or something like that, by law we have to send it back to the government who will later on dispatch to african forests or somewhere else and she has got from the government after special permit :lol:

I love tigers :cheers::cheers::cheers:

My uncle also kept many pets. Mostly birds. A deer too.

yeah as long as you are not talking about Pakistani dogs :lol:
You need 1 billion every day in order to feed him.

What Good Is Love
by Sass
I waited for your love in hope,
That ours would come again,
And make me feel the things I felt,
When we were one, back then.

But time and distance have erased,
The things I wished anew,
And now I find myself alone,
Though I am here with you.

What good is love, that does not touch,
What good is love, that gives you pain.
What good is love, that makes you run,
And makes you lost out in the rain.

I traveled to another world,
Out far beyond the one we knew,
I thought that I could live again,
And now I find I'm back with you.

But what of hearts that beat as one,
And what of passion and embrace,
Is it too much to ask of you,
To make these tears of mine erase.

What good is love, that does not touch,
What good is love, that gives you pain.
What good is love, that makes you run,
And makes you lost out in the rain.

Too painful this - to journey back,
To times of love and laughter free,
The times we lay together with
A sense of you , a sense of me.

So now, I journey on alone,
Forever wandering, in my thoughts,
And I shall ask you once again,
What good is love.

hello huda jee.......... no hi no hello today

aaj to jaise bore ho raha hon

aap continue rakho hi hello wali posts - i am sorry for that day

hello huda jee.......... no hi no hello today

aaj to jaise bore ho raha hon

aap continue rakho hi hello wali posts - i am sorry for that day

kia hva tha us din??
mayne apki post nhi parhi

kia hva tha us din??
mayne apki post nhi parhi

oh kuch nahi maine bas kaha thaa ke hi hello wali posts ki bajaye zayada words likha karo :rofl:

aur phir to ye thread main posts bohat hi kam ho gaye hain :lol:

hello benny

You are in trouble.

Coz Zaki says.. no small words..

JamesManChin.JPG

You are in trouble.

Coz Zaki says.. no small words..

i deliberately wrote it :)
this thread's post counting stopped......... posts count reduced...... senior members almost said good bye so what matters

just say whatever you feel is best ;) - its whatever thread in the end no worries

Song is great........... pictures are funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom