What's new

Whatever

my little Cousin passed away yesterday... :cry:
he was just 20 days old.....

May his soul rest in peace. I once read some where that child of such small age will request ALLAH (on the day of judgment) to forgive their parents, which ALLAH will grant inshaALLAH.

May his soul rest in peace. I once read some where that child of such small age will request ALLAH (on the day of judgment) to forgive their parents, which ALLAH will grant inshaALLAH.

yes you are 100% correct....
Allah Ta'ala us ko Jannat mein aala se aala Muqaam ata farmaye aur us k sadqe us k Waldain ko bhi Jannata mein aala muqaam ata farmaye. Aameen.

my little Cousin passed away yesterday... :cry:
he was just 20 days old.....

Inna Lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Jannati hai aap ka cousin moin Allah kareem ke haan us ka darjah bohat buland ho ga Insha'Alalh. Aik naa aik din wapis uske paas jana to hai hi lakin is se bari us bachay ke liye kya achi baat ho gi ke usne duniya main koi gunah bhi nahi kiya... seedhi seedhi Jannat

Insha'Allah woh aakhrat main apne maa **** ki bakhshish ka waseela bhi banay ga aap unhain honsla dena aur meri taraf se dilasa.

Allah Kareem uski aage ki zindagi behtar karay joh hamesha ke liye hai. Is duniya main to bas aik test thaa......... asli zindagi to ab shoroh ho gi uski

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

PTCL is Pakistani... lol

Pakistan Telecommunication Limited.

he knows it.......... he understands it well
it is not easy for me to call his fullname every time so i rather use ptcl or russki (two titles given to him by me and emo)

hey you people i just caught a falcon though its still small but can fly.. as it was raining here in karachi , its wings were wet and he was not able to fly and all the crows were attacking it.. so i saved him, first i gaved him some cooked meat but he wont eate, now i gaved him raw chicken liver , seemed he liked it.

hey you people i just caught a falcon though its still small but can fly.. as it was raining here in karachi , its wings were wet and he was not able to fly and all the crows were attacking it.. so i saved him, first i gaved him some cooked meat but he wont eate, now i gaved him raw chicken liver , seemed he liked it.

Buddy, Train Your falcon if its young..... Its always good to have a falcon as your pet... believe me...

zarbu-saker-falcon_clive-wingrave.jpg

le i thought you are talking about F-16s :lol::lol::lol:

oh good to hear that............ care for god's creatures........... god will care for you hereafter

le i thought you are talking about F-16s :lol::lol::lol:

oh good to hear that............ care for god's creatures........... god will care for you hereafter

i already got three dogs as pets in my house and now a falcon .. never had anything of that sort before..!

how i dont know how .. ? rit i am just feeding him chkn liver ..!

I had one when I was Living in My Village in Idukki.... Its hard to train a falcon, but if you do, It would always be a trustworthy pet....

You give Care..... be friendly to it, spend more time with him.... Give him Fish, Fresh fish..... Dont make it Lazy... Make it fly in a room, Strtch your hand And See if it Settles there, keep doing it and if possible make a call sign for it, whistle would be the best option, till it understands You and Takes you as its master...

Try the same thing outside, a Whistle and it would come near you and sit on your arms, But Dont keep your arms bare, have a Leather Gloves on your Hand...

i already got three dogs as pets in my house and now a falcon .. never had anything of that sort before..!

hmm so you are very fond of animals. I have one scottish friend (forex trader) who also has got a tiger in her farmhouse. I didn't believe before but after looking at the pictures of her farmhouse i was simply astonished to see those animals. It was more like a forex with lot of monkeys, 1 tiger, couple of horses and few other animals :lol:

She said this is less than 2 years old i think and when tiger reaches at the age or 4-5 or something like that, by law we have to send it back to the government who will later on dispatch to african forests or somewhere else and she has got from the government after special permit :lol:

I had one when I was Living in My Village in Idukki.... Its hard to train a falcon, but if you do, It would always be a trustworthy pet....

You give Care..... be friendly to it, spend more time with him.... Give him Fish, Fresh fish..... Dont make it Lazy... Make it fly in a room, Strtch your hand And See if it Settles there, keep doing it and if possible make a call sign for it, whistle would be the best option, till it understands You and Takes you as its master...

Try the same thing outside, a Whistle and it would come near you and sit on your arms, But Dont keep your arms bare, have a Leather Gloves on your Hand...

thanks ill try it out ..!!!

Back
Top Bottom