What's new

Whatever

Well, while I was growing up, that time your team was much stronger than mine. Things have changed overtime and I will blame PCB for 90% of the debacle. Bad administration can really screw up things.

you are right buddy every 3 months we have a new captain and after that that captain is kicked out of the team.... really very bad administration.... :(

lol............ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well huda is better if she remains like that......... simple huda jee is better yaar. She is like what she looks from outside, she is exactly like that from inside. She is a perfect example of our culture and a good representative of truthfulness, honesty and humanity and i respect her for being such a nice person.

Inko aisa hi rahne do jaisi woh hain :)

thanks zaki for such a nice comments:smitten::smitten::smitten:

congrats huda jee.......... finally you will be RED :)

congrats

thank you ZAKI bro

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

lol............ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well huda is better if she remains like that......... simple huda jee is better yaar. She is like what she looks from outside, she is exactly like that from inside. She is a perfect example of our culture and a good representative of truthfulness, honesty and humanity and i respect her for being such a nice person.

Inko aisa hi rahne do jaisi woh hain :)

thnks zaki for such a nice comments

☪☪☪☪;952647 said:
You're looking for a online date?

zaki ka tou pata nhi but may eesi nhi hn

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

huda jee ki kia baat hai she's such a nice lady....

hats off to you huda jee...

HatsOff.jpg

thnks :cool::cool::cool::cool:

they increased my rank but not my posts

what the hell is this??

Back
Top Bottom