What's new

Whatever

salaam Shaheen jee :)

paharon (mountains) ki sair kar aayi?

lol............ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well huda is better if she remains like that......... simple huda jee is better yaar. She is like what she looks from outside, she is exactly like that from inside. She is a perfect example of our culture and a good representative of truthfulness, honesty and humanity and i respect her for being such a nice person.

Inko aisa hi rahne do jaisi woh hain :)

huda jee ki kia baat hai she's such a nice lady....

hats off to you huda jee...

HatsOff.jpg

Thanks FlyingEagle, aap logon ki dua hai.
They are still in hospital, hope they come out of danger soon :(

InshaAllah.... :)

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Thanks FlyingEagle, aap logon ki dua hai.
They are still in hospital, hope they come out of danger soon :(

yaaar tmhaari team Asia cup jeet gai Mubarak ho bara afsos hua.... :D

haaan yaar keh saktey ho..... :cry:

Nope, seriously, the longer the game the higher are the chances of winning for the Better team. Thats why I am a huge fan of Test matches.

Just heard that Bangalore will host the test matches between India vs Aus and NZ. :victory::victory::victory:

I will make sure I am on the stadium for both the matches, Inshallah :)

Nope, seriously, the longer the game the higher are the chances of winning for the Better team. Thats why I am a huge fan of Test matches.

Just heard that Bangalore will host the test matches between India vs Aus and NZ. :victory::victory::victory:

I will make sure I am on the stadium for both the matches, Inshallah :)

hmmm you are abosolutely right Test matches are real test for all teams and my team is unfortunately pathetic in that kind of game.... :cry: :cry:

hmmm you are abosolutely right Test matches are real test for all teams and my team is unfortunately pathetic in that kind of game.... :cry: :cry:

Well, while I was growing up, that time your team was much stronger than mine. Things have changed overtime and I will blame PCB for 90% of the debacle. Bad administration can really screw up things.

Back
Top Bottom