What's new

Whatever

cute_friendship_quote-4371.gif

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

i think you pasted two links together

this is how it should be :)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks Tiger,

true i didn't watch it.......... now after you have recommended i will watch it in a while....... after cricket match hopefully (my laptop not working well and i have given for repair and this laptop keeps shutting down itself so i try not to open too many applications to avoid risk of shutting down again)

Thanks Tiger,

true i didn't watch it.......... now after you have recommended i will watch it in a while....... after cricket match hopefully (my laptop not working well and i have given for repair and this laptop keeps shutting down itself so i try not to open too many applications to avoid risk of shutting down again)

but of-course this does not mean you are Hitler :D

:crazy: when I left the forum today morning I had 2091 posts but now my post count is 2088....!!!!!!!!!

Killbill bhaa Gee ko madhaei khalaon ga ,agar Pakistan match jeet giya to.Killbill dear, calories sae nahe darna.:D

I asked Webby the reason of me not getting promotion to Senior Member category and he told me that it takes three months to become a senior member.
May be my three months are completed today.

Back
Top Bottom