What's new

Whatever

I am plannig to go to kalarkahaar the area is very beautiful... Kataas a worship place of hindus is near there it's near to Lahore that's why I chose this area... this area falls in salt range...
Hope it will be a good trip for me.... and hope that your also go well.... :)

I guess Rawalpindi/Islamabad is nearer to Katas Raj in distance, Lahore is little far from their and yes its a beautiful area you will love the trip. Me too been there 2 years ago. Start your jouney from Khewra Salt mines then go towards Katas Raj and you will travel to Chuay-Sadan Shah, parts of Jhelum, Kallar Kahar, Katas Raj and 2-3 more famous places in between.

It was a nice trip overall and i am sure you will love it

I guess Rawalpindi/Islamabad is nearer to Katas Raj in distance, Lahore is little far from their and yes its a beautiful area you will love the trip. Me too been there 2 years ago. Start your jouney from Khewra Salt mines then go towards Katas Raj and you will travel to Chuay-Sadan Shah, parts of Jhelum, Kallar Kahar, Katas Raj and 2-3 more famous places in between.

It was a nice trip overall and i am sure you will love it

you are telling the path from GT road and I will go from motorway towards GT. road so in my way first thing is kalar kahaar lake , then kataas raaj and then khewra and finaly jehlum and then GT road

Good afternoon jiya jee.... :)

Kal tou bari himmat maari aapney raat ko hi aa gai.. :P

hahahah han jee it was surprise for zaki coz he is always busy inthis time he is so nice but do msg kar k mera lap top bund so i go to sleep:)

you are telling the path from GT road and I will go from motorway towards GT. road so in my way first thing is kalar kahaar lake , then kataas raaj and then khewra and finaly jehlum and then GT road

I was wondering the samething. Then go early as Khewra mines will not be much fun if you reach after evening. You need sunlight to enjoy the outer parts of Khewra mines

From Lahore Motorway you will definitely go to Kallar Kahar. Enjoy its lake and the moutains. You will find lots of "Peacocks" and please do try to catch one of them. It is popular there if you catch any of the peacocks you will get blind :lol: and catching peacocks is almost impossible. They jump from one mountain and reaches to second mountain in a matter of seconds. They are flying in the sky :lol: we humans unfortunately cannot go with that speed. There is a Holy Shrine on top of that mountain and the area is full of flowers...... i want you to catch it to see if you get blind or not :lol:

Next you will go to Katas Raj........ please do go to the temples on top of the hill. We just visited the temples closer to the motorway and i am sure you will have enough time to walk through those long stairs and reach at the top of the moutain.

Next will be a clone of Faisal Masjid on the holy shrine. From 5-10 Kilometers away if you look at that clone you will think its Faisal Masjid when you go near that mosque its just a small building (Madrissa) part of the shrine i guess.

Then do nto forget to visit salt ranges, you will see the reserves of coal and other minerals if you look at it closely......... when you reach at the front of the khewra salt mines its just astonishing........... the colour of the mountains are red and it is said if 99% of that mountain is salt which itself is a miracle. When you enter the mine, lick the walls or drink a water from the flowing corners its all salt.

Lots of memories i have from that trip - it was all wonderful

and do visit the throne of King Babur or any other king in Kallar Kahar (ask anybody if you do not know)

and if you have some time go and visit the castle of Sher Shah Suri

Happy friday everybody

Jumma Mubarak

I am about to leave

ab tou jumma ka din khatam ho raha aaj mein ney apney dost k kehney par bari main masjid mein juma nahi parha kionke woh keh raha tha k aaj bomb blast ka khtra shukar hai hua nahi....

aik choti si masjid dhoond k juma parha... :)

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

aik post may kitne bhi leke post tou aik he count hogi

So you are optimizing your posts... :lol:

h r u sweetheart n hw is life going janab nite hum u k lia but lap top offthenmajburan sona para :(

aur koi nai taazi Jiya jee,

ghar walay sab theek thaak hain? aur kaam shaab sab acha chal raha hai? i am about to leave for Friday prayers

I was wondering the samething. Then go early as Khewra mines will not be much fun if you reach after evening. You need sunlight to enjoy the outer parts of Khewra mines

From Lahore Motorway you will definitely go to Kallar Kahar. Enjoy its lake and the moutains. You will find lots of "Peacocks" and please do try to catch one of them. It is popular there if you catch any of the peacocks you will get blind :lol: and catching peacocks is almost impossible. They jump from one mountain and reaches to second mountain in a matter of seconds. They are flying in the sky :lol: we humans unfortunately cannot go with that speed. There is a Holy Shrine on top of that mountain and the area is full of flowers...... i want you to catch it to see if you get blind or not :lol:

Next you will go to Katas Raj........ please do go to the temples on top of the hill. We just visited the temples closer to the motorway and i am sure you will have enough time to walk through those long stairs and reach at the top of the moutain.

Next will be a clone of Faisal Masjid on the holy shrine. From 5-10 Kilometers away if you look at that clone you will think its Faisal Masjid when you go near that mosque its just a small building (Madrissa) part of the shrine i guess.

Then do nto forget to visit salt ranges, you will see the reserves of coal and other minerals if you look at it closely......... when you reach at the front of the khewra salt mines its just astonishing........... the colour of the mountains are red and it is said if 99% of that mountain is salt which itself is a miracle. When you enter the mine, lick the walls or drink a water from the flowing corners its all salt.

Lots of memories i have from that trip - it was all wonderful

and do visit the throne of King Babur or any other king in Kallar Kahar (ask anybody if you do not know)

and if you have some time go and visit the castle of Sher Shah Suri

Toutrist baba aap ki hadaayat pay hum man o an amal karein gay... :lol:

aur koi nai taazi Jiya jee,

ghar walay sab theek thaak hain? aur kaam shaab sab acha chal raha hai? i am about to leave for Friday prayers

sub fine hain kal maama sa bat hoi the every one is fine meri bhatiji nay first step lia kal and janab i m so tense about job prblem namaz parho n mer lia dua karna plz

sub fine hain kal maama sa bat hoi the every one is fine meri bhatiji nay first step lia kal and janab i m so tense about job prblem namaz parho n mer lia dua karna plz

may bhi krngi

INSALLAH

Back
Top Bottom