What's new

Whatever

I train hard, i have been getting sore muscles after each workout. One thing that bothers me is that i don't count my reps or sets, i just do as many as i can which isn't exactly a good thing because one should always increase either the weight, sets, or reps.

WoW, thats nice to hear :)

Yeah you should count always.

But I follow a basic rule, I take one down lighter weight than I can do and do a set of 16 reps. Then one/two sets with the weight which is right for 16/14 reps. Then I pick one which is one point heavier and go till i break, which usually happens at 10 to 12 reps. That way I get a nice workout of the muscle group.

Along with counting, breathing is really really important. Proper breathing is so very important but sadly, very few trainer emphasise on them

WoW, thats nice to hear :)

Yeah you should count always.

But I follow a basic rule, I take one down lighter weight than I can do and do a set of 16 reps. Then one/two sets with the weight which is right for 16/14 reps. Then I pick one which is one point heavier and go till i break, which usually happens at 10 to 12 reps. That way I get a nice workout of the muscle group.

Along with counting, breathing is really really important. Proper breathing is so very important but sadly, very few trainer emphasise on them

Thanks but i don't go to the gym to work out i go to meet girls :woot:

In unrelated news helicopters are fun :)

btw here is a song i thought you might like, scareface song :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats an incentive for me :P
But suddenly all the beautiful girls have stopped coming to the gym ... :cry:

Go to your local parking guarage ;) :welcome:

BTW listening to the scarface song will make you cooler :smokin: trust me.

Thats an incentive for me :P
But suddenly all the beautiful girls have stopped coming to the gym ... :cry:

Oh... that's very sad Kill bill I m with you ab tmhain kia moti antyon par hi guzara karan parat hai ??? :P

although I am very ignorant in this field but I've seen the mathc argentina vs nigeria and messy missed a clear goal in that...... before that I've heard a lot about messy from my friends but he broke his image in my mind by missing that goal :cry:

It happens some time yaar..... it doesn't mean that he is bad player.... us waqt us ki bad luck ho gi..... btw he is my favorite player...

Last edited by a moderator:
just meet her once INSALLAH u feel better

Agar phr bi haalaat theek na hon tou baba huda saaeen k darabaar sey ja taaveez laina parey ga.. :P

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

It happens some time yaar..... it doesn't mean that he is bad player.... us waqt us ki bad luck ho gi..... btw he is my favorite player...

YouTube - Lionel Messi 2008 / 2009 Goals and Skills NEW!!!

hmmm you are right wese France played really bad yesterday......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom