What's new

Whatever

gr8 news guys ...i finally managed to calm her down...it took me around 24 hours,at least 1000 rupees,countless phone calls , endless verbal abuse:-)taz:) and about a pack of cigarettes(just to control my frustration)..But I finally I managed to convince her that I m not a sex crazed maniac like Shakti Kapoor:smokin:

so what were her allegations?

aaj mera laptop kharab hai - yeh joh use kar raha hon yeh bhi kharab hai baar baar band ho jaata hai :cry:

hello Jiya jee aaj itni raat ko aap online hain???

congrates:chilli::chilli::chilli:
but never ever hurt ur gf again

I ll try my very best not to..But u know what??I have got this uncanny feeling that she has got this unmatchable ability to hurt herself by making up most paranoid theories in her mind,making my simple and quite life a true nightmare in course of that:undecided::undecided:

I ll try my very best not to..But u know what??I have got this uncanny feeling that she has got this unmatchable ability to hurt herself by making up most paranoid theories in her mind,making my simple and quite life a true nightmare in course of that:undecided::undecided:

I know , I know
Girls are so crazy

They are like butterflies, if you hold tight, they will die. If you keep loose they will fly away :D

I know , I know
Girls are so crazy

They are like butterflies, if you hold tight, they will die. If you keep loose they will fly away :D

Dont worry once you get married they becomes cockroach

never dies and never flies away.

hmmm1.jpg

so what were her allegations?

well,I planned things up,made up my mind to execute things in an organized manner...at first I tried to show her its me who wears the pants...tried to act tough(today she went separately to the office,can u imagine that???)....so I dont talk to her,then I got really busy..So she does that age old trick that all the girls do to put u up in flames..that is becoming more friendly to some other guy..Thankfully,that some other guy is a close buddy of mine...

It was lunch time,and I decided enough is enough..I went straight to her and told her its pretty childish to act like this(by this time I was having serious doubts about her mental maturity).Well,she fired up like a wild cat with such ferocity that I felt as if I am a course of her meal.She took that evil pleasure in tormenting my spotless soul with the words that can etch the deepest scars on the hardest of rocks...

She accused me of holding "Bushy's" hands(while I was actually returning a pen that fell off the desk),touching her cascading locks of hairs(I had just put my hand over the chair while I was talking),accompanying her to the mall(and she totally forgot about 4 other guys,how convenient!!!).Then she asked whether I find our Miss Bangalore beautiful or not.I said yes..(I was being honest,Gandhiji said ,"Honesty is the best policy").Now what followed after that made me realize that Gandhiji didnt consider girls like her while he said that....It was at this point of time that I was being accused of being a sex crazed maniac like Shakti Kapoor...The tragedy is...I couldnt even laugh at her comments at that time....I showed so much of negotiating and convincing power that any politician of any time will get ashamed...
Finally she calmed down a bit(I guess she was out of words at this point).So she took her anger out on that chocolate milkshake for a change..(No,she didnt throw it,she drank it all up!!!)I promised her a nice evening,took her out for a dinner & movie(Karate Kid) in a mall...blew 150 rupees just for cold drinks(which I could get for 40 rupees else where).....

But,guys,in the end,it was worth it...:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom