What's new

Whatever

I WENT TO THE BURGER KING AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THERE????? :smitten:

I MET A GIRL NAMED LINA, AND THAN I JUST LEFT. THAN I WENT AGAIN JUST TO GET VEGGIE BURGER.

MUST SAY , the girl is soo beautiful. the only problem is that she is about 24 and i am 18. :cheers:

I MET A GIRL NAMED LINA, AND THAN I JUST LEFT. THAN I WENT AGAIN JUST TO GET VEGGIE BURGER.

MUST SAY , the girl is soo beautiful. the only problem is that she is about 24 and i am 18. :cheers:

Go for it :D both are young .

Hey! Whateverville! Whenever I feel a tiny bit depressed I visit Whateverville here at the PDF. That cures me! I realize that other poor slobs are much, much more screwed up than I am, so I feel better. Things could be worse! Thanks for the free therapy! Bye!

(whatever!)

She told you her name and you just left :woot: or did you ask for her name and she shot you down? :nono:

BEST ARABIC SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She told you her name and you just left :woot: or did you ask for her name and she shot you down? :nono:

After little talking, i asked her name and she told me. But, was little afraid to ask her out at the spot, so i left.

Welcome doc to Whatever thread...

waiting for some sarcasm from your side ;)

BTW Prateek is a doc too :O

Thanks bro! :cheers:

Yeah, just discovered that Prateek too is an alumnus of my own alma mater, AFMC.

Its a small world.

Imagine two AFMCites separated by 16 batches meeting each other on a defence forum run by Pakistanis, and that too by chance thanks to his status message (which for generations has been engraved by AFMCites at the unlikeliest of places wherever they go).

Cheers PDF!

BJ chi patli zig zag zig zag!

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom