What's new

Whatever

:)اسلامُ علیکم۔ صبح بخیر۔۔۔

:)اسلامُ علیکم۔ صبح بخیر۔۔۔

Waalaikum us salaam wa rehmatullah hi wa barakaatuhu... :)

hain...... why are you saying this kill bill I was not expecting such words from you... :what:

Actually When I came to office I was dragged to one meeting and from there to another :(
I just hate when my morning time are wasted like this.

when these stupid managers will understand this

I read the funny burger story in PDF last night :D

It was so funny and it was equal funny to find out that our Zaki is a BURGER !!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i saw moin n u today togather :smitten::cool:

Browsing through the live posts, I was excited to see threads on pakistan getting weapons from US, mineral deposits of AFG, Gripen discussion, AC carriers, J-15-su33 Discussion, biggest shipping ports, pakistans perspective of Israel etc.

And then I see such chit chat popping updates. It completely turns the interests off.

In my opinion, I think this thread is bringing down the level of the forum. :tdown:

Browsing through the live posts, I was excited to see threads on pakistan getting weapons from US, mineral deposits of AFG, Gripen discussion, AC carriers, J-15-su33 Discussion, biggest shipping ports, pakistans perspective of Israel etc.

And then I see such chit chat popping updates. It completely turns the interests off.

In my opinion, I think this thread is bringing down the level of the forum.

Oh wow, and what about the sexiest avatar, the best handle name, the top 10 members, shoib sania etc?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom