What's new

Whatever

I believe you yourself play football too :) So you must be really enjoying it. I never played anything that seriously as I played cricket.

Its just an event for me....:)

Again, these noise is killing me

Yes me vice captain of the team :cheers::cheers: (now planning to become captain through politics :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

my kind of song :D

Last edited by a moderator:
World cup is kewl, but the noice is aweful. I am getting a headache from that silly humming noise. How crazy can people be.

yeah me too........ if watch one match a day - its fine but when there are too many matches on the same day.............. i start getting irritating

True, Cricket is the best game :D

No noise whatsoever :smitten:

A game for mature peoples

ok bye guyz for a while

yeah me too........ if watch one match a day - its fine but when there are too many matches on the same day.............. i start getting irritating

True, Cricket is the best game :D

No noise whatsoever :smitten:

A game for mature peoples

ok bye guyz for a while

Well Zaki what can I say. I know even when you are watching sports you must be thinking about shadi and finding life partner. Thats why you concentrate more on crowd.

Try to concentrate on match.

Yes me vice captain of the team :cheers::cheers: (now planning to become captain through politics :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

He he he
Thats how it works in our region of the world :D

I was also captain of my cricket team back in school :D because I had all the equipments :D

You bet..
But as you know, it never rain heavy for a long time here.

Planning to go to my hometown to enjoy the coastal rain :)

Where are you from..In Kerala some places recorded record rainfall :yahoo: most of my cloths are now wet ..now wearing T-shirts and 3/4th to the office ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom