What's new

Whatever

:yahoo::yahoo: good news broo..its been ages since i saw F1-GP...you can say Micheal Schumacker destroyed my apitite for watching F1..all races were repetition when he was in Ferrari :hitwall:

Sutil and Liuzzi of force India was lagging behind Schumaker till 69th lap of total 70 laps and in last lap both overtook him with sheer aggression and it was not a mistake from Michaels part.

yes i make sure i don't miss any of the GP's .. missing the British GP while in UK is one of my biggest mistakes in life.

I have zero appetite for any other sports except cricket and horseback riding :(

Does any one of you like horse riding?

hmmmmmmm
nice AVATAR:tup:

Well i had it when i joined in as a second lieutenant.

Thought i need to take a bit of rest after becoming a senior member.

And given my rifle to a sister on the LOC.

But couldn't resists my instincts for too long.:)

I have zero appetite for any other sports except cricket and horseback riding :(

Does any one of you like horse riding?

Well i love horse riding.

But there is something personal that hampers me from fulfilling my desires.

One of my relative died in an accident while riding a horse.

And my father always make it an example.....being the only child,i had to listen to him.

will try it when i'll have everything in my hands will get a hold on the rein too.:)

And my father always make it an example.....being the only child,i had to listen to him.

will try it when i'll have everything in my hands will get a hold on the rein too.:)
hmmmmmmm
that means ur a good boy

I just simply love it. Though never have gone for trails....

hello,

how are you guyz............. sorry i am not able to pay some time to this forum since past few days :cry: well there are many important things to do besides chit chat :D

Will be active soon once again

hello,

how are you guyz............. sorry i am not able to pay some time to this forum since past few days :cry: well there are many important things to do besides chit chat :D

Will be active soon once again

hmmmmmmmm
busy person

Back
Top Bottom