What's new

Whatever

yar aj bohat gussa araha ha jo israel ne kiya ha , aur hamaray muslim countries P.M n Presidents ko dekho no action , ziada se ziada hoga tau eik meeting bula lein gay phr oper se uncle sam danda dein gay tau sab normal jese kuch hua e nahi , um sick of yar hamaray , ic se acha tha k shemales hamari p.m n president hoti

the person with whom atleast 90% of the people around are worked up or should i say f-ed up

baqiyoun ka to pata nahi lakin yes i am fed up with your religious thinking. I come here to learn about Defence, Economy and social affairs - you start teaching us religion :confused:

Aisa sochna bhi nahi bhai - main shareef banda hon :cry:

(i think these tags are embedded by SURB, KillBill, Kugga and more espacially Chappal Chor or a new addition of EmO's fan club)

I have already told in one of my posts here about the tag i have added,
and that's the word written in the last.

"Whatever!!!"

And done this because i don't like the ones written before it.And that's it.

I am not a coward,had i done that i would have disclosed it too.:smokin:

Anyways........Was a bit of tough day for me......

KIll bIll g okay but i think it means i should use this forum at least 4 hours hmm and i have many family members in army mu uncle retired as brig. i m a microbiologist soing job as a social worker , manager and a teacher also.

Microbiologist............well i can't understand,to be a microbiologist....and getting childish to such an extent.:blink:

Sorry to say lekin aap ko yeh family ka ehsas pehle aa gata to aap,shayad is musalle mein na phustein.

Mien nee pehle aesa Microbiologist nahe dekha/dekhe tha/thee , :pdf: :tup:

Ub aap iss kahani ko H & E dye sae stain karke,dil ke lab mein as a sample mehfooz karlein or damagh ke microscope ka objective scanner purr karke light off karr dein., future experience mein kam aye ga.

baqiyoun ka to pata nahi lakin yes i am fed up with your religious thinking. I come here to learn about Defence, Economy and social affairs - you start teaching us religion :confused:

I never taught anyone anything, i only have a different PoV which gets some people declare me 'many things'

the thing is that Religion is so deeply rooted into instincts of this nation that we see everything with a lens of religion & the issue of Terrorism cannot be discussed & solved without considering the dimension of religion in it, religion & terror have been amalgamated into a single unit

AGR KCH AACHA SEEKHNE KO MIL RHA HE TOU IS ME BURA KIA HE

For how long will we ignore our Palestinian brothers and sisters

Do these pictures say something?

we are dead bastards and cowards

Aisa sochna bhi nahi bhai - main shareef banda hon :cry:

(i think these tags are embedded by SURB, KillBill, Kugga and more espacially Chappal Chor or a new addition of EmO's fan club)
Why my name is there..... I m not among her fans...:cry::cry:

Isse kehte hein "ulta chorr kotwaall ko dantee".:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I never taught anyone anything, i only have a different PoV which gets some people declare me 'many things'

the thing is that Religion is so deeply rooted into instincts of this nation that we see everything with a lens of religion & the issue of Terrorism cannot be discussed & solved without considering the dimension of religion in it, religion & terror have been amalgamated into a single unit

Jee jee zaror zaror - but i always request you to stay in your limits that you hardly follow.

See We are trapped in this universe - despite our wishes we cannot go beyound this universe. We do whatever we can but thats our limit. We may go to the moon or other planets but in the end we will still be trapped in this same universe. This universe is our boundary. Similar is the case for religion, we have all reasons to follow this "Free Thinking Ideology". I don't find anything wrong in it but in the end we have a limit like the universe that should not be crossed. Do preach your ideologies that not a problem but in the end do not attack others for their self beliefs that you oftenly do.

Just a thought

@ topic

This is whatever topic and Serious discussions not allowed here :yahoo:

if expressing my PoV is considered an 'attack', I will do so a trillion times :agree:

Chor kon hai yahan? :confused:

humain to doctor ka pata hai who is also known as DAKU in Pakistan. Who is this chor? :undecided:

if expressing my PoV is considered an 'attack', I will do so a trillion times :agree:

Expressing your PoV is highly appreciated :partay:

but at the same time you attack others self belief - that is highly discouraged :disagree: - i would point out next time when you do this - and leave the decision onto you :tup:

I always say "Jiyo aur Jeenay do". Never attack anybody's self belief :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom