What's new

Whatever

Banter in Bantu people is of literal importance
Bantu people are simple folks with simple needs. Their banter is simple too. Cryptic trolling is the need of people sitting on top of Maslow's hierarchy. Bantus have a long way to get there.

Bantu people are simple folks with simple needs. Their banter is simple too. Cryptic trolling is the need of people sitting on top of Maslow's hierarchy. Bantus have a long way to get there.

Nothing is simple for the Bantu. Their every action and thought provoke cosmological rhythm. You have a simplistic view of Bantu banter.

Nana asked some hard-hitting questions to Fadnavis and Shinde. Why don't our journalists asks these kind of questions?

People just assume that politicians can get off scot-free once elected but if they are held accountable in public, we'll see less corruption and more development.

Nana asked some hard-hitting questions to Fadnavis and Shinde. Why don't our journalists asks these kind of questions?

People just assume that politicians can get off scot-free once elected but if they are held accountable in public, we'll see less corruption and more development.
Nana is my favourite human ever - not because of this but because of his movies

Nana is my favourite human ever - not because of this but because of his movies
He's also a great human being and does a lot of social work. He started the Naam foundation with the objective of helping farmers who have been affected by droughts.

1698160760688.png

One left and 2 banned. Also banned is Nilu Pule aka iamnobody. village idiot, SIPRA and Valar are gone too. All fun guys gone.
lol I still remember his Harayane ke jhaant take, it was frickin hilarious
although I prefer Bhaiye Jhaant over it (not mine heard it from someone on the internet maybe it iamnobody idk)

lol I still remember his Harayane ke jhaant take, it was frickin hilarious
although I prefer Bhaiye Jhaant over it (not mine heard it from someone on the internet maybe it iamnobody idk)
Nilu is an asshole but at least he is original and honest. I can respect that. You are honest too and that is why I respect you.

I even respect ppl like @Dalit and @hussain0216 bexause they are honest. We Indians are no doodh ka dhula either, so it's ok.

@-=virus=- bhosdi Kay kitthay hai. Alt I'd banana kitna mushkil hai PDF mei?

Why can't i be one?
You are a good guy in real life. I wish you wouldnt feel the compulsion to troll so much

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom