What's new

Whatever

Tired of this rooz ka Israel, Palestine BS all-over SM
PC IDGAF

Biggest losers are Hindu nats - you literally have nothing to do with either Israel or Palestine
stop embarrassing yourself you fools
Begani Shaadi mein Pajeet dewana

For Pakistanis - Muslim nations never cared for Kashmiris or even Indian Muslims
So from a humanitarian perspective I understand
but personally I wouldn't get too worked up over it

if you as Pakistanis CHOOSE to get worked up over it
I still respect your decision to do so but I mean... IDK why??
SME = Small and Medium Enterprises. It is not just a made up term. In India they are called MSME (Additional M = Micro). There are certain benefits you are eligible for if you are an MSME.

This article is emphasising on support to free lancers, but if the Pakistani IT industry really wants to see an inflexion point, it will not come from freelancing. You need a few big trailblazers, some big IT parks, which will spark the IT revolution. Trust me, the impact of an 'IT culture' is immense and people sitting at home doing piecemeal work or small groups do not create that culture.
Ik what SME means but sme in context of IT makes zero sense

Last edited:
SME = Small and Medium Enterprises. It is not just a made up term. In India they are called MSME (Additional M = Micro). There are certain benefits you are eligible for if you are an MSME.

This article is emphasising on support to free lancers, but if the Pakistani IT industry really wants to see an inflexion point, it will not come from freelancing. You need a few big trailblazers, some big IT parks, which will spark the IT revolution. Trust me, the impact of an 'IT culture' is immense and people sitting at home doing piecemeal work or small groups do not create that culture.
Couldn't phrase it better. Have always admired your knack of writing detailed, precise and simple posts with an amazing clarity of thought.

wtf even is "IT SME" - that sounds like a made-up term
for people in IT industry, Is this even a real term?
@Paitoo @KedarT @_NOBODY_ or literally anyone in IT, feel free to jump in
Hadn't heard this being used with IT before. These terms like @Paitoo mentioned are mostly associated with manufacturing industries.
The Indian government provides various subsidies to people who are looking to start an MSME or already owning one.

A lot of you guys may have noticed that I've been gone for a long while now.
I hadn't noticed it lol

Just having fun😂

Besides, being away from PDF has been so freeing. I don't have headaches and bad moods as much anymore. Turns out arguing with random strangers on the internet isn't good for mental heath.
People are getting too hyped up about online interactions nowadays. You can't control how people think, just laugh at the stupidity and move on.

Last edited:
HeartChart.jpg

At every opportunity take the Stairs/Steps instead of Elevators/Lift.
It's good for your health 😌

@LeGenD Bro posting this here don’t take it in a offensive manner I only say it with humour but sometimes I think you are the Pakistani mixed western version of @MMM-E he defends Turkish military and you defend usa military 😂.

Edit: also you don’t need to explain to people how powerful us military is it’s a fact. Whoever denies it is not being ignorant is just being a troll. It’s like saying the wall is a well. Do like your posts but at the same time feel sometimes you do go overboard in expanding FACTS. It’s like teaching a 30 yr old 2+2. We get it bro and who doesn’t is just trolling at your expense.

Last edited:
A suggestion as did not want to create a thread for this: a lot of staff members are inactive for a long time, wouldn’t it be better if we reassign those posts to members who are deserving so we can keep the productivity high for the forum as well as have continuity for enhanced efficiency? Example: irfan baloch is still a moderator when he has verbally conveyed that he quitting.
I vote for @Areesh to moderate the Indian forum and threads 😃 that wil probably cause the Indian trolls to quit the forum lol

Not sure if you guys used to watch Sarabhai vs Sarabhai but I recently came across this Youtube recommendation.

Didn't know they had invited the cast from Khichdi for an episode. Should've done more of these, really enjoyed this one

@Paitoo @-=virus=- @jamahir @Naofumi @vishwambhar
@Maula Jatt @Goenitz @_NOBODY_ you might enjoy it depending on your taste. This is more of slapstick comedy. Standup comedies nowadays are starting to bore me

Last edited:
@El Sidd are you el siddiqui or el siddarth or el sidney

Tired of this rooz ka Israel, Palestine BS all-over SM
PC IDGAF

Biggest losers are Hindu nats - you literally have nothing to do with either Israel or Palestine
stop embarrassing yourself you fools
Begani Shaadi mein Pajeet dewana

For Pakistanis - Muslim nations never cared for Kashmiris or even Indian Muslims
So from a humanitarian perspective I understand
but personally I wouldn't get too worked up over it

if you as Pakistanis CHOOSE to get worked up over it
I still respect your decision to do so but I mean... IDK why??

Ik what SME means but sme in context of IT makes zero sense
We are like this only

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 28
@LeGenD Bro posting this here don’t take it in a offensive manner I only say it with humour but sometimes I think you are the Pakistani mixed western version of @MMM-E he defends Turkish military and you defend usa military 😂.

Edit: also you don’t need to explain to people how powerful us military is it’s a fact. Whoever denies it is not being ignorant is just being a troll. It’s like saying the wall is a well. Do like your posts but at the same time feel sometimes you do go overboard in expanding FACTS. It’s like teaching a 30 yr old 2+2. We get it bro and who doesn’t is just trolling at your expense.
Bro, thanks for your view. Trust me when I say this - I do not want to discuss US so often but other topics. Discussing US is not my priority and responsibility in this forum. But US is commonly brought up in various discussions and I see so many posts that are 🤦‍♂️ level. I seldom comment in "Americas" section in fact. I might add more contents in sticky threads and cite them in some cases - I might have less to say in this manner.

I would simply point out that it is important to read global developments correctly and understand strengths of all countries correctly. This is important to craft a sensible foreign policy. Governments should not make decisions like Saddam Hussein and such. Politicians should be careful as well - you can see to what extent the cypher saga has damaged Imran Khan and hurt Pakistan for instance. Unfortunate.

You are welcome to discuss another topic with me.

Back
Top Bottom