What's new

Whatever

Benny i know very little about you.
Except that you are an indian.:D
Thanks for the post.
What are your hobbies,interests etc??
Plus that you are heading towards senior membership with the speed of Mach3.:) good to know.
37.sth posts per day amazing.:smokin:

Please have a look at these tags :lol:

tagz.jpg

mujhe is main America ki chaal lag rahi hain :rofl:

tagz.jpg

surb wella bunda(RAW involved.)
killbill farigh bunda(ISI retaliates.)
:lol:

How r u SURB bro ???

I'm doing good....now a days i'm thinking of buying a good DSLR camera.
and my trip is on for kaghan and naran at last on the first long weekend next month.
Buddy suggest me something i'm confused.
I have seen olympus not bad.(Good advanced tech they say.)
Personally i like sony,nikon
what do you say.
And now my brain getting slower and slower.....i'm feeling tired as well.
will buy it with in a week.

Last edited:

tagz.jpg

he he he
I seriously dont care :D

I would love to narrate a small story here...

Once a disciple went to Kabir ( I guess it was kabir, sorry if otherwise) and asks him, whats the path to success. He said go to a temple and praise the idol. The disciple went to a temple and praised the idol a lot and came back. The Kabir told him to go and abuse the same idol. He went back and abused a lot and came back surprised. He asked " why you wanted me to do these things" Then santh Kabir asked about the expression of the idol in both the cases. The disciple said, there was no change of expression. Then santh said, "Thats the key to success, never let others praises or abuses to drive you or bring any changes in you"

So no matter anyone said me a king or farigh does not actually change a thing for me ;-) :cheers:

SURB pehle apna budget bata do taa ke us hisaab se camera suggest ho sakay - ye naa ho ke 50,000 ka camera lena ho aur tumhain mashware 20,000 yah 200,000 walay cameray ke de rahay hon :lol:

waise i would say - Pakistan main itni choice naa hon shayad is liye apne budget ke hisaab se koi bhi acha sa le lo :lol:

I'm doing good....now a days i'm thinking of buying a good DSLR camera.
and my trip is on for kaghan and naran at last on the first long weekend next month.
Buddy suggest me something i'm confused.
I have seen olympus not bad.(Good advanced tech they say.)
Personally i like sony,nikon
what do you say.
And now my brain getting slower and slower.....i'm feeling tired as well.
will buy it with in a week.

Go for canon , its my personal favourite. Sony is useless when it comes to DSLR. Olympus is a good value for money. Nikon is over priced always for a small differential change of quality.

BTW whats your budget and what all models have you shortlisted. Word of advice, when it comes to DSLR never buy anything in a hurry.

See - somebody is changing tags again n again :P

tagcc.jpg

Student hoke itne paise kahan se laye? :O :blink:

mene jama kiye hein....kafe deer sae,pehle 6mega pixel liya tha olympus ka 14,500 ka.....

ub mughe distinction ke paisee mille hein.orr kuch parents ne diya inam.

hum ameer ho rahe hein din ba din.

kul mere pass 61,000 ho gye ga.:victory:

yar camera bata do ,koi to guide kere mughe.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom